Starting fresh 🌱


The title says it all.


Tbh, between finishing my BA and starting an MA... I ditched the blog. And honestly, it bothered me that my once prized blog was abandoned and put aside in favour of academia but I guess that happens. It took me awhile - and by awhile I mean over a year - to really want to restart this again. Personally, my blog has always been about detailing my life, my experiences and my own thoughts. That's how it started and that's how it's gonna be restarted.

I did something rather... wild. I deleted every single post that I have ever written on this blog because I wanted a fresh, blank start. And honestly, I don't want my younger self's opinions/words to reflect who I am today.

Since completing my undergraduate and nearly finishing my masters', my writing has changed - I grew up. I am no longer that young teenage girl who started her blog back in 2008. I am now a woman of nearly 23 (omg!) who will soon be stepping into the real-world. And that means change. So I deleted most of everything. And hopefully, working with a fresh new site means I can produce more content that will truly reflect me.

I have no idea if any of you guys following me will even read this but you know what, that's okay. I'm doing this for me. Writing used to make me incredibly happy and I'm glad I took the first few steps towards that direction again.

❤️

No comments

Thanks for dropping by! ♥