Help a girl out!



Do you live in the UK? Do you like fashionable items? Do you use beauty products? Are you looking for some cheap items that are basically new?

If you've answer yes to any of those questions, then please check out my Depop store or search for @annicknickky. I've put up a number of items on the cheap because I really need them gone and honestly, I'm really just trying to earn a pound or two.

95% of my listed items are in brand new/perfect condition and are all being sold for half the original price. Some of my many items include beauty products from Benefit, Etude House, Laura Mercier, Nyx, tote bag from Katie Judith, clothes from NastyGal and that super pretty pair of sunnies (pictured) that I previously bought from Hong Kong.

So please, #helpagirlout 😫

https://www.depop.com/annicknickky

No comments

Thanks for dropping by! ♥