Wednesday, January 27

Remember me?

*stares at all the dust on my blog*

So here's an update: I'M SLOWLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK... There's so much for me to do and not enough time for me to complete everything but I really miss blogging. I really want to get back into the habit of blogging lots. So for starters, I've updated some stuff in here! I recently mastered the art of making gifs on photoshop so - as you can see by now - I made two for this little page.


I've been hanging out with Fristi a lot recently. We go on food and shopping adventures in Manchester so I'm pretty happy mostly. Oh and guess what! Facebook reminded us that we've been friends for 5 years now! Honestly I still can't get over the fact that its 2016. I know I'm like a month late in terms of expressing my shock/surprise at how fast time has passed. But really, where has all my time gone? Ugh. Can someone please add a few more hours to the day?


Photos taken in Northern Quarter.

In terms of stress.. my stress levels are still pretty damn high. I've got a buttload of work to do and in between worrying about my future/doing house chores/obsessively playing games on my phone.. I really don't have much time to spare LOL. So here's me talking to myself: I know it's gonna be hard to start writing as much as I did in the past but do it anyways because you've been wanting this for a long time. A little bit goes a long way. And remember to breathe please.


Here's a picture of my nails & rings!

French tips are OPI Dark Side of the Mood.
Signing off x

29 comments :

  1. I still do dearest! nice to seee you blog again xoxo
    You girls are looking perfect! pretty girls!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow welcome back!! Been wondering where you disappeared to

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for stopping on my blog, I like your mani!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. remembering to breathe is important:) and taking time to write always pay off...it is hard to make time for writing and sometimes it takes so much energy from us but if you are already writting in your head or heart then you really got to get it on the paper or risk going insane. That's what I heard happens to writers who don't write:) Ok, sometimes it is ok to take a break and sometimes we really can't spare the time but as they say: where there is a will, there is a way.

    You look so cute in those wefies with your friend...and I do like your mani!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Annick title gif. So so cool.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos and I love your post title ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a feelings that I have a lot of ideas through my mind for blogging but when I'm at the front of my laptops , my mind goes blank ! banging my head at the wall my ideas goes a way like a "waterfall" falling and splash becoming a plain water back again ! Haha yup I just make it a phrase that does not even exist Weeee (-_-)

    My blog link -> Syamsid Blog - >

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I just discovered your blog and I'm a new follower :) love the pics and looking forward to seeing more.
    linawearsblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute photos!

    I INVITE AND FOLLOW(as;Aleks Mlodz)
    http://aaleksm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your post, great content!

    Thanks for the support, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool rings!
    <3
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nails and rings are gorgeous! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back, babe! Thanks for the updates & love those chic nails! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau