Monday, October 26

Styleart!

Three/Four weeks into classes and oh my god, I am already super stressed out about my dissertation. And hell, how is it Halloween this Saturday? I mean, that's another month done! Hmm, so last year I went as Princess Peach - though I only managed to get my costume together at the very last minute - and I have no idea what I'm going as this year. Perhaps the better question is, am I even going out at all this year? Honestly, I'm stressing out and all I wanna do is play video games. Also, HOW IS IT SO COLD IN OCTOBER?


- ok, rant over -


Allow me to introduce Styleart.com to you. Better yet, I'll show you their impressive site.
(click to enlarge)
Basically, they're a platform for designers to create and sell their own unique items on a commission basis / where you can buy original designs from the designers on their page. I feel like this is such a great site for artists to get themselves out there and perfect for when anyone wants a unique gift.

You can shop for women and men's clothing to home accessories on Styleart! Okay, honestly.. the designs that you get here is really.. different. AND I LOVE IT! I'll show you some of my fav canvas prints:
Link to item here.
Link to item here.
Link to item here.

I especially love Jack Rose's designs!

- ok, gonna go do some brainstorming ✋-

14 comments :

  1. Love!!! I like so much =)
    thanks for shared xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Rose's designs are so original!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O do you have photos from last Halloween?!?! Would love to see you as Princess Peach! Loving the pineapple skull ha!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i do! if i can find it, i'll definitely show you

      Delete
  5. Awesome art, I need to check out this website!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh i love that type of art, it's really interesting.

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you have got good blog! I like it :) Do you want to follow for each other? Let me know in comments, i'll follow you back ^^
    Denisse Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau