Friday, October 9

I've been cooking..

*this is not a sponsored post

I don't know where this has come from.. but I love cooking my own food! Ever since I could remember, my mom has always made me help out in the kitchen and watch/learn whilst being in the kitchen but I have always despised it. Always. I really hated it. But apparently being in the university and living with the a bunch of other dudes in the house has changed that. I've learned how to make a lot of different asian dishes and I am super amazed at myself. I'm not kidding, ask any of my family members and they'll be shocked that I haven't given myself food poisoning. I never thought I could survive this long when I have to fend for myself haha. So go me!

My brother told me about Gousto like months ago - before summer so yeah. I've only just tried it this week and woah. I loved both of the recipes that I tried and here I am, proudly showcasing my recently discovered culinary skills.

I made the pork noodles a few days back and I just had the rosemary lamb meatballs.
My boyfriend loved it and so did I!



Basically, you pick out at least two recipes from Gousto, pay and they'll deliver farm-fresh groceries directly to your door. The delivery will include exact measurements of every ingredient needed for the recipe that you have chosen - including honey, fresh herbs etc etc. I also received a Gousto tote bag, vouchers and some wool (that came with the meat - it was used to ensure that the meat were chilled).

If you're in the UK and would like to try, I have a friend code for you! Use ANNIC77668 for £20 off for you. It basically works out in the end as you paying £7.49 to try out the box that contains 4 meals/2 recipes for 2 portions each which is pretty damn good. Oh did I mention that it comes with picture guided instructions on how to make the recipes?

On a side note: Breezed past the first week of classes and guess what, I'm already feeling the stress of the impending doom - dissertation. Ugh.
Have a great weekend everyone x

44 comments :

  1. Oh my God sweetie that look delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que delicia amei, tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! wish I could try them!!! hehehe
    I'm pretty sure they taste great!!!! your bf is lucky!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm delicious :)
    About the decor of my nails, I don't do. I did at the beauty salon.

    http://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to try the potatoes for sure and the meat I will give to whoever wants it :) But I love rosemary potatoes, and I never cook them, so what for a nice suggestion you gave! I will look for vegetarian dishes! And it's nice to know that you cook, I like it very much. It's not like other people say "I looove it", but I like, it is relaxing. I hope you are fine, and yes, dissertations are things that, in my case, made me lose a lot of weight, that unfortunately I got all back later :( But you don't need to lose weight, so pay attention to that, don't skip meals! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love reading your comments so darn much.

      Delete
  8. Yummy

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so tasty...
    Thank you dear, follow you №843
    good evening!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks delicious and perfect for fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you will survive your dissertation, girl! Seriously, you will do fine because well judging from your very clever cooking based off of the snaps, I'm thinking that you're intelligent and also detail-oriented? Just worry less, go for it more! When I was in uni, cooking was so not my forte, I'd eat instant ramen if I'm forced to cook but now I'm old, I finally see the joy in simple yet smart cooking! Come back with more posts if you're not too swarmed, this space misses you =D

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats super sweet! THANK YOU. everyone arounds me think i push myself too hard and i probably do but i don't really know how not to..

      Delete
  12. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely, e everything look so yummy, I also wish there was Gousto here in Italy!
    I love to cook as well, mostly mexican or Italian food, I would love to cook some asian food mmmm!! Delicious.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so delicious :)
    Good luck with the dissertion!! We'll need it :p

    Kiss, Carla.
    Alana & Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOO Looks delicious! I am in love with your style thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xx,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post!!!
    Would you like if we were to follow each other ? I would be happy . this is my link
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw that's super yumm! I love good food, great pics!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like a cool service and the food looks amazing! You can be proud of yourself ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so happy you're liking cooking because I hate it and I'm hoping it'll change soon!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gousto sounds like an amazing service, I wish we had something similar over here. I would love to create those amaaazing food (with beef than pork though haha) <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  21. The noodle dish looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So do I and this looks delicious :-)

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really wish we had a service like that here, because the food looks so delicious! xx

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really tempting for this right now! :D Great culinary skills you have, Annick!

      Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  24. Looks yummy. :)))
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I`m going to try them both:)
    Your new follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau