Wednesday, September 2

Current wardrobe obsession


I'm finally back with an update of my current styling obsession! YAY! I'm letting you guys in on what does it for me cause I know everyone wants to look and feel good (duh!).

Okay, it's no secret that we all like to dress/gather inspiration from the runways, models or favourite celebrities.. with my summer coming to an end soon, I'm holding on to the tiny bit of summery vibe left and going crazy for a few of these trends that I see everywhere.


Long and lean -
When it comes to hemlines, think long and lean. Lose the tights to feel that breeze around your ankles and instead go with the long skirt or dress for the day. The lighter, breezier and less constricting outfit choice can be amped up by working in great colour schemes or patterns. But if you're super tiny like me, you can shorten the length up a bit to further accentuate your legs, hips, and create a lean figure.


Floral touches -
Floral for Autumn?! Um yeah, it's working for me because I wear black on an almost daily basis. A bit of a floral touch here and there helps create an accent colour and offers a fresh look to any outfit. The best choice for floral prints are dresses but since it's basically Autumn now.. a floral skirt paired with a solid top works perfectly well. In fact, I recently just bought a floral skirt! But it's in.. black.


Bare your feet -
Forego the closed toe shoes and work with a light sandal instead. With many gladiator styles taking over the runway, you can dress them up or down with any outfit. With the many high and low heel options, various colours and many designs popping up in the world of gladiator sandals, you can make them work with nearly any outfit - casual or dressy.

It isn't too difficult to get clothes with some of these things in mind because.. hello online shopping! Don't know where to start? Check out some of the UK's top home shopping catalogues for the latest fashion trends and styles from well-known celebrities.

(all pictures taken form cookbook.nu)

25 comments :

  1. I loved the pictures and I love longer skirts and dresses! I like florals very much, and in fact for any season, so much I love the print! Online shopping is really good! I am looking forward to seeing your outfit inspired on the nice pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and very inspiring pictures of outfits! Third is my favorite:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! So inspiring!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola de nuevo..te acabo de leer en mi blog te sigo por GfC 842 te espero en el mio para que me sigas de vuelta.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need the pants in first photo!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the floral, you can never have too much floral in your life! ;)

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent post
    GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really amazing selection :)

    My kind of joy shop - http://mykindofjoy.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the trousers on the first photo! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes to long hemlines and floral prints! Lovely post!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know - I love culottes too but can't find them in stores.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing trends! I love them all, such a nice selection! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know how to feel about florals honestly. It's not that I dislike them, it's just I've never found one that worked well with me! I can't wait to see how people use florals for autumn though, must be exciting! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i get you on a spiritual level here haha

      Delete
  16. Great outfit!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau