Thursday, June 4

Reading trip!

Since getting back from Reading last weekend, I've been insanely busy with my placement. So long story short, it was an amazing trip. We both spent a lot of time with his family and we managed a day out in London, even meeting up with Max. I took lots of picture so here it is!

What started out as perfect weather..
.. became shit.
BUT LONDON!
(I had to visit Chinatown seeing how I've never been)

Went to Windsor Castle on Sunday with the boyf and his family. It was enormous and hauntingly beautiful but because of the long ass queue, we didn't go for the tour.
And yeah, I totally utilised my fisheye lens whenever I can. It's the best thing ever for my short arms/getting everyone in the picture. Tbh, I'm hastily writing this post because all I can think about is food right now so apologies everyone :P

I'm halfway through my placement now and so far, it's been so much fun but so, so tiring cause I have to commute on the train every day. But yeah, everything is good. Stay tuned 

26 comments :

  1. Oh wow, what a fun-filled trip! You look so young & pretty, Annick! Gosh, makes me wanna revisit London now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss London :(

    Nuxe giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun!! Great pictures! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an amazing trip, for sure! It is so good to be with family, be it yours originally or your bf's family! And going to nice places together! I loved the pictures! Well, London is London, or any other city - the weather will change, but I like it that way, as well! You and your bf look so sweet together, such a nice couple! Hope you got nice food after the post!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the trip was really good and i didn't want it to end so quickly. we'll have to make more time for it next :) thank you x

      Delete
  5. This looks so so fun! It is always exciting to travel.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks to be fun. I love visiting china town too. so much fun stuff to buy.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool trip! Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing dear))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great places, marvellous people!! You're so beautiful darling!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, cool trip!
    I love London. I visited London last year. *w*
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photos and I love London. I'm your new follower # 844, would you like to follow me back?

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks likeyou had so much fun
    great pictures dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you are having a great time dear!!! Your photos looks so fun! :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you're having a wonderful time! you and your bf look so cute together too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a trip! You look so cute and happy! London is great! And this little Shaun sheep *_* I'm in love!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so sweety!!! :D xoxo
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2015/06/eyevu.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow... both are looking great .. nice pics

    http://www.trendin.com/tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau