Sunday, May 31

Spaces spaces

As someone who spends 80% of her time on her Mac, I thought I'd show you guys my space. Besides my bed, this is where I spend most of my time at. I mean.. I work here, I blog here, I sometimes even eat here. This is the definite Annick zone. I try to make it as homely as possible but being in a student house (and on a budget) and all.. it is not easy.
My favorite thing about my space is probably all the pictures I have on the wall (there's a lot more pictures that isn't pictured in this picture. LOL that was a mouthful)

Okay, I'll be honest that this seem like a really random post but this is actually inspired from WeWork. WeWork is a really interesting concept.. they are a coworking company that provides shared offices spaces! Oh if you want to know about WeWorks' available locations, visit their page. C'mon now, tell me that isn't cool. Its different = it's cool. Right?!

Anyways, what they do is that they offer really unique office spaces. If you're just really curious on how everything works, here's their FAQ page - cause it would be confusing if I tried to explain. WeWork is definitely one of its kind and I am amazed at how cool their interior looks (besides being amazed at the idea of co-sharing an office space).

In my opinion I think this is such a great alternative especially for small/growing companies. Honestly, I am so loving this idea that if you're a company of one, you could still go ahead with getting yourself a mega cool office space/desk. So. Freaking. Cool. For instance, if you're self employed and really wants to just separate work from home, *bam* there's WeWork offering this service. 

So yeah, I wish my little space was as cool as that. Perhaps I aspire to rent a little space of mine one day and do my own thang haha.

16 comments :

  1. I love this small corner. I too really like the pictures on the wall. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie thanks for share your space with us is super pretty
    I love it the pics too, all look so comfy and cute
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space is super cute~! I love the fairy lights <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing people's workspaces and it's cute how you personalized yours Annick! We have WeWork in NYC as well and now you have me curious to check out their facilities :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a beautiful corner! Mine is usually cluttered >.<

    Celly | asian beauty and makeup blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing where people blog xx

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Annick zone is really cozy :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the concept of WeWork and I liked your space, with the lights and the photos on the wall! I think it's very cool :) and that yes, being in a shared house it's definitely necessary to decorate your space in a way that you feel "this is me, my space"! Well done!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful room :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute dear! I like this room))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your space is really cute! You used your space effectively and that's the best thing you can do <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I loved seeing your work place! I feel like I need to update mine now! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely, love lights :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. my fairy lights brings me a little comfort and peace. i don't know why but it makes me feel a little warm inside (probably because it reminds me of christmas/the last month of the year/my birthday)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau