Monday, May 11

17 monthniversary


I love Manchester to bits so me and the boyf went on a little food spree last Saturday. The occasion? It was our 17 monthniversary on the 7th! I can't believe that we've been together for so long.. I mean, he annoys the shit outta me. How on earth have I tolerated his nuisance for so long? *smiley face* But I suppose he could say the same about me too.. anyways, be prepared for some pictures of amazing food!

First up, we had Mexican food at Las Iguanas. I ordered the chicken quesadillas, bbq chicken wings (not pictured as I devoured everything and it was too late for a pretty pic) and half a chicken in honey sauce with curly fries! While the boyf ordered fish tacos and some burger (both not pictured as he refused to let me take pictures of it - he was really hungry). For dessert, the boyf ordered orange chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.


I ate about 95% of what I ordered so I was really proud of my food baby afterwards haha! He then trailed along hopelessly as I went on a quest to get some lip liners. Really wanted to get the £1 lip liners from Primark because reviews has been amazing AND it's only £1 but unfortunately the nude color I wanted was sold out and I was not prepared to queue 20mins to buy one item. So I purchased the Maybelline ones in Boots.

We then went to Teacup Kitchen in Northern Quarter for cake. Pictured below: him looking grumpy af. It was the lemon drizzle cake for me and red velvet cake for him plus root beer float for both of us!


Before we headed back, I bought some pretty darn good Chinese food from the square for only £5 as they were finishing up for the day. And that's the end of my food spree from last Saturday! x

Oh and to those who actually went and dropped me comments on Instagram.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

40 comments :

  1. I love fish tacos, sometimes I end up having no pics too as I devoured it so quickly hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks delicious!

    - Audrey
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: nice pics. Great travel.Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice food weekend! And congratulations for the monthnniversary! I am sure everybody says this "he annoys me, I annoy him" :) But this is the sweetness of all,, cause we love people "despite" what they are, not because they are perfect:) Such a lovely post, nice to see the chocolate cake, I love it :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Annick!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love your blog ♥
    Would you like to follow each other GFC+?
    I'll follow back
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks so good! Congrats on 7 months together :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok now I'm hungry!!! Great pics, congratulations :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so exciting! Congrats on being together for so long :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww so cute congrats on your monthniversary :) you look good together :)

    http://lovepeaceandshimmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary!! The food looks delicious <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary hun!! I'm looking at this food at 1 a.m. and it's making me hungry which is no good. haha

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow everything looks yummy! Happy anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Mexican food! Now you made me crave for quesadillas. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary :). And I absolutely loved the mexican food girl. I wish I could have that in my life right now lol. Great post.

    K / House of KTS (formerly of Pure & Complex)
    www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The food looks good :) Congrats on 17 months.

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks super yummy ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really nice way to celebrate! All that looks so delicious :)

    Daniel Wellington giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??

    Blog: http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Understood-Style/1404591476502298?ref=hl

    Waiting for you darling!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on 17 months! Looks like you had a great time :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh gosh, you're killing me with these photos, I'm already in bed but now craving for foooooood

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The food looks great!!!
    http://emmajane01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy 17months you guys

    xoxo,
    https://instagram.com/petite.maison.of.fashion/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats to you guys! The food looks awesome ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  27. the food looks amazing :) happy monthiversary xo

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you for everyone's wishes <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau