Friday, March 27

Pixum / Little bird

 My long awaited holiday is finally here! I can't begin to tell you guys how much I've looked forward to today.. I can finally relax and not have to worry about assignments for a little while. I can finally breathe a little. I don't even want to plan ahead for activities or anything for now, all I want to do is to be able to sit down and blank out. Yay to 3 weeks of doing nothing!!

*

Well now that my break has started.. I can finally talk about Pixum! I was recently (okay maybe about a month ago) approached by them to try out a few of their products. And my family has been loving the products so darn much.

Okay, so what's Pixum all about?
They're one of the leading Online-photo service-provider in Europe. At Pixum you can create & order photo items such as classic photo prints, photo books or photo calendars and a lot more products.

Personally I chose to try out their photo book, photo magnets and got a couple of posters printed out!
 My mom sent me those super cute Ghibli fridge magnets and they just go so well together ♥ I chose to print a few pictures of me and the boyf along with my girlies! Bear in mind that these pictures are taken only with the iPhone 5 then.. it's greatly enhanced with Pixum's automatic picture optimisation :D
 And for the photo book.. I mean, I just HAD to make one filled with the little twins. I know the front title is a bit cheesy but I do love them to the moon and back   This photo book is so loved by my family that they're asking me to make another one of the little twins.

Pixum's photo book software is insanely easy to use. All I had to do was upload, drag and drop to whichever page I wanted it to be on. But of course, I did all my little tweaks on Photoshop beforehand. I can't show you much of the content because I do not want the little twins pictures to be everywhere but here's one of them looking super cute!
I am incredibly satisfied with the amazing photo quality that they've delivered and I am definitely getting another photo book printed out (as requested by the fam).

If you guys would like to try out the Pixum Photo Book, they've got an app for it!
Or you could here to try it out on desktop/mac :)

Also, thank you to Pixum for allowing me to enjoy the products before I had to write this. You guys are the best!

Here's a typical #mirrorselfie feat some sunshine x

36 comments :

  1. I love this collage of pictures! I also have some, with magnets as well! The twins are sooooo sweet! I can see why that is a favorite photo in the family, it's so cute! And it's so good that you have your holidays now, enjoy them a lot!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixum sounds like a great service! Thanks for the intro! Enjoy your holiday break!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are adorable! Perhaps I should give this a try? :)

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pixum sound good!
    Love your photos, and the twins are so cute!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos. Sounds like a cool service. Will def look into it a bit more.
    xo
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is amazing. I've never heard of Pixum before but I definately want to look into it a more now! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post and I have never heard of Pixum before but it sounds like a great company - I feel like we neglect printing out photos these days since everything is digital, so having a place to be able to turn your photos into prints or even magnets sounds quite great. Have a wonderful break!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i agree with you. everything is so digitalised that we no longer appreciate the value/memories of a picture.

      Delete
  8. awww..such cute photos! Love that with today's tech you can get so creative...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fantastic holiday/break - make sure to completely and utterly relax! I love the 'sunshine selfie' by the way, you look so beautiful :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures are stunning.
    Great post
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, adorable twins! Hope you enjoy your break :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely pictures!!!! You look really pretty!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice album! I love the title:)
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know this web site, thanks for sharing!

    My last post: Crafty layers

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm happy you're on holiday now! I have internships this summer so I don't even get to relax :(

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pictures, look so nice! Thanks for sharing this app!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How I wish I had 3 weeks of vacation! Enjoy sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! x

    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah you guys are so cute

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post and great pics!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay for break! :) And Pixum sounds pretty cool.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome blog...

    http://www.trendin.com/mens-jeans-8

    ReplyDelete
  24. awww these two little girls are so cute ! ^^

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought i told you the new chapter of Heal is now out. You're two chapters behind now lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like a great service, dear! Gosh, love the pix of the adorable kids! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau