Wednesday, February 18

Sims 4 and more

Who else is excited that Sims 4 is finally out on Mac?! I mean.. I cannot be the only one who went ballistic when the Mac version came out like a day or two ago. Say goodbye to me while I hibernate and pull all nighters just to have endless hours on it.. Also, it's Chinese New Year soon (literally in a few hours GMT+8)! So happy CNY to all my Chinese friends out there.

A little update: I'm day 10 into my 30-day challenge and I must say.. it's definitely getting harder now that the numbers on the charts are going up and up. BUT I am already seeing results. My little abs are getting more defined!

Oh and this month's Birchbox arrived but honestly, I realised that I first have to enjoy the products in order to be able to write anything about it. So.. yeah..

It's been a slow week but my brother is here and I'm just enjoying my one week off of uni. Ugh, I'm midway into my break now :/

Well.. I'll write again soon. Don't forget to follow me on IG @ annicknickky and like my page on fb! You guys are the best x

19 comments :

  1. I never played the Sims 4....good to know you're doing well with your exercise challenge.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to play the Sims 4, too, but I don't have the right specs for it LOL maybe I'll just wait until I have a better computer for gaming.

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chinese New Year!! I used to be obsessed with the Sims!\
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love Sims! I personally think it's a cute and funny game. I heard so many people having so much fun playing it! too bad,can't play it on my phone :( something about my phone's memory or idk
    Wish I really could! Enjoy the game dearest!!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! Thanks for sharing dear))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never played Sims.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic game!
    happy weekend dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to try, dear! Bet you must be busy gaming & feasting right now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm addicted to SIMS!!!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also obsessed with this game lol!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to be obsessed haha, but it's been a while since I played!


    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau