Sunday, January 11

Birchboxes / Days ahead

It's been awhile (yet again).. truth be told I don't really blog anymore because I have nothing to say. My life has become so uninteresting. And it's been hard for me to accept that. Everyone knows that I'm such a city girl, always on the go. I love dressing up, going out, exploring places but here I am. I'm stuck in this constant cycle of not doing anything. Everyone here is so different than what I'm used to. There's nothing I can say to change anything because I know it won't. No one's gonna take the initiative to do anything and there really isn't anything around to do either. It's not that I can't be alone doing things by myself cause I have done that for an entire gap year but I am just so sick of being.. well, here. Everything bores me. I have recently succumbed to binge watching tv series on Netflix (it's not a bad thing but ugh).


I just got out of a three way conversation with my best friends and honestly, it's like the most I've done so far that actually meant something. I used to think that I would have my blog, at the very least, to just write or to rant. But I'm beginning to question if I still do when I have nothing to talk about. I miss my friends and I miss having a busy life (assignments do not count). I thought I could paint sometime during this break but classes begin tomorrow and I haven't done anything that I wanted to. What has become of me.



This post really isn't written for anyone but for myself so if this bores, if my life bores you, I'm sorry. But hey, my boring life aside.. I received two Birchboxes courtesy of the boyf (this bit is for the readers I suppose).
 Totally wearing Models Own nail polish in Amethyst from December's box.

Things from December's box include the Benefit High Beam, English Laundry Signature For Her, Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Smoke, Electric Hair Electric Hydrate Shampoo, Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel and a Sophia Webster purse.
January's box was in partnership with Women's Health! The whole box just smells amazing *dies*.
Things from January's box include Shaveworks The Cool Fix, Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (which smells aaaaaaamazing), ActiveBod Feel Great Shower Concentrate, REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Embrace Matcha Green Tea, Stila Lip Gloss and not pictured, a Birchbox Pilates Band.

And that's the end of my really boring holiday. Now excuse me while I go kill myself out of boredom. Did I mention classes begin tomorrow? UGH FUCK THIS NEVERENDING BOREDOM.

43 comments :

  1. lovely stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that life has been slower and less interesting lately. I hope that changes soon <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box concept

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,, please don't stop blogging dearest! I'm sure something exciting is going on!
    I adore your stuffs from the box btw...I'm sure they are all pretty great!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute boxes! And this post didn't bore me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay that mint and leopard print birchbox little bag is so super cute!!! I LOVE it!! great post!! I would love it if we could follow each other!!

    xoxo,
    Michelle

    michababyyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the box from December sounds really good, I love Benefit. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I would love to take you up on the offer of following each other. Please follow me on www.facebook.com/dressinginlabels and I'll return the favour.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me on facebook. I follow you now!

      Delete
  10. Nothing wrong with binge sessions of Netlix!! Looks like you got some great items! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that nail polish.

    It sucks that you are not happy right now, life can suck at times. It is even harder to go from always doing something to nothing. I hope things start to look up for you :) Also please don't stop blogging!!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really loved this post.I'm sure we all had that stage in life when you feel bored of everything but just find something that'll keep you occupied and it'll pass,been there done that;)Anyway,love all this great items that you got xx
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool post please check out mine and post some comments on it too. :) shinenelevate.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk i mean sorry for bothering you AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  15. This beauty box has amazing products! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. hopefully life picks up for you! sometimes purpose is hard to find, and meaning has to be self-created. wishing you the best <3

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally feel you on that. Slumps are not fun, but the next time you're in a Netflix binge, find a way to turn your absorption into something more. Sometimes it helps me :)

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog. I like it very much. Photos that you made are very interessant. I am following you, can yyou follow me to, pls:

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic stuff, girl. Love your mani, cool color.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you got some great products! You have a great bog and you should be really proud of it! I hope life starts to get easier for you soon, xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. My friend swears by The Cool Fix- she says it's perfect for bikini maintenance! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab box! I adore that nail polish! I was gifted a Birchbox subscription for Christmas and I'm loving it! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely post! I really enjoy reading it.
    Sometimes life is complicated, but keep in mind that happiness is a choice :)
    have a great day! :)

    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme❤
    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the stuffs in your your box! Anyway, its okay to feel like that just make sure that you'll be able to bounce back again :)

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This box seems amazing! Great variety of products!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great pouch dear :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/no-revenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow... awesome products

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-women-pants-online_18

    ReplyDelete
  28. We nomed you for an award:
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    PS, it is ok if you don't wanna do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love seeing birchbox posts! Hope you blog more because I'm your newest follower! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh god, looks like you need a good break from everything. Don't be so depressed, push yourself once or twice to go out and have fun. The situation will get better.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. No worries, I feel the same thing too. Esp when I'm working in office rn, everyday same routine and every of my friends are all too busy with their life, i just work and go home everyday. It's boring and nothing much to talk about as well.

    xo, Angelus
    angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ugh I'm kind of stuck in the same shit. Let me know if you find a way out.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautifully written x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This beautiful box! I addition to your followers if you like to go look at my blog. ^ ____ ^

    www.ilcoloratomondoditerri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  35. I so need to subscribe to Birchbox :
    nice post

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau