Friday, December 26

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone's had a good Christmas yesterday! I've spent the holidays (so far) playing Sims and pretty much nothing else. It's so nice to not have to worry or think about any work :D I've received lots of lovely gifts and ate lots of food. Apologies for not posting much but I needed the time off of everything. My life hasn't been any more exciting these days. No day outs, no outfit posts, no nothing. It's all been very, very boring lately. As sad as I am about it, I'm also relieved?

But anyways, here's some Sims-talk: My fav bit of playing Sims is building, designing and decorating the house! A little part of me have always wanted to be an interior designer haha. I swear when I get my very own place in the future.. I'm gonna decorate the shit out of it. I think I'm getting old because I have been window shopping for home items instead of clothes! I mean, how weird is that?! I'm still in uni.. I'm just adoring rugs and decors and lots of other things :)

I put together an illustration of an Annick-approved living room consisting of pieces from Modani and NastyGal (duh).
YES ALL WHITE EVERYTHING! Clean and crisp..
The perfect white sofa is found in Modani's modern sofas collection. Oh, I'm pretty damn sure that my family homes has a few pieces from Modani because of its contemporary and sleek designs. I mean, the name just sticks out to me.. probably from the many trips to the furniture store that my family does (we move a lot).

But yeah..

Coffee table, mirror and coats hanger are also from Modani. Go check out their modern furniture if you enjoy window-shopping for a non-existent home yet haha.
Everything else from NastyGal.

IT STARTED SNOWING OVER AT MINE WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS POST. ZOMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!! GUESS WHO'S PLAYING IN THE SNOW LATER?! YES! ANNICK!! I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME IT IS.. I WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SNNNOOOOOWWWWW.
Have a very merry holidays everyone! x

30 comments :

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas! Are those photos of your approved living room from the Sims?! I haven't played it for years, so it's changed loads if it is!! http://only4feet9.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish we had some snow here! It's cold--just no snow. Happy belated holiday! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Christmas break. Thanks for stopping by!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas darling!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to play simms forever ago! Looks so different wow!

    YAY SNOW! Hope you have lots of fun :D
    Merry Christmas!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your all white home decor. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good time. I've never plyed Sims. Happy wekeend!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! I love the whole place dear! clean and cool! ;)
    Merry Christmas as well! It's nice to read your post again yehey! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hoped you had fun playing in the snow. That is something we can't enjoy here in Florida. Enjoy your weekend!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy holidays! x

    Angelus | angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you had a lovely xmas!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun playing in the snow, girl.
    Happy holidays
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It snowed here too yesterday, I love snow!

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess you can call it a phase. Sometimes your interest just shifts to something else. It is also a sign of growth. Like they say, "Change is growth" Anyway, i'm happy to know you have been doing a whole lot of me-time and just chilling. You sound great from your post and do knock yourself out rolling in the snow. Feels good, right? Happy Holidays Annick.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas! Hope you're having an amazing holiday <3 I'm soooo jealous it's snowing there where you live. Sucks to live in an Asian country where it doesn't snow lol :(

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds you had a good Christmas! Happy end of the year for you <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas to you too :)
    31shadesofaubergine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I've got a love for your interior design inspiration choices and I love that you spent this festive season playing the Sims! That used to be me until my gameplay was wiped for the fourth time and then I just abandoned the game haha. Have a fantastic New Year ahead!! :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great inspirations, dear :) I hope you had great Christmas dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Annick-approved living room :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy 2015 to you & may you have a wonderful new year, Annick! Well, I'm back in action & resuming my blog hopping now. So glad to be back blogging ^_^
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow... nice blog

    http://www.trendin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau