Sunday, November 23

Lazy days

I've basically spent my weekend lying in bed and feeling freaking cold. What is up with the British weather being insanely cold all of a sudden?! I swear when the sun goes down, everything just drops to below freezing point (okay, total exaggeration but it feels that cold to me). Also, why are my days passing by so much faster? I can't be the only one thinking that with each passing day, time seems to pass much faster :(

Well, me and the boyf went into town today. Saw a really cute decor so here it is. I'm contemplating stealing the jacket I bought for him and keeping it for myself cause it's so darn warm. I swear I'm better at shopping for others than for myself. Er at least from the uh.. 'staying warm' department. Anyway, here's the cute reindeer decor I saw in town..
It's so freaking pretty isn't it? It's one of the many reasons I like the festive season. Sparkly lights are so magical 

Also, here's a big thank you to all my giveaway participants. Congratulations to Yasmine for winning it! There will be more giveaways to come in the future (hopefully I can figure the postage fees out ASAP so I can give away some of my cute stuff. Oh and finally getting around to updating/pricing the things I want to sell.. Sorry guys!)

If you haven't followed me on Instagram yet, let me show you just how cute my boyf is.
I mean.. he got me food after work ♥ I love you sillybum.

68 comments :

  1. I love Christmas's time too, it's something magical in this season!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!

    _________________________________________
    najbardziej pożądana czekoladowa paletka cieni sezonu!
    + makijaż
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Switzerland it's also cold as hell. I really want to have Spring again :D

    www.xamysdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I hope you are feeling much better! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha awe you and your bf are too cute! Love that reindeer!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww that text message exchange
    you got a keeper
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute boyfriend!
    Have a nice day!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that reindeer!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas is magical, maybe I'll make a post about Christmas lights in my city too. By the way your boyfriend is sooo cute, is kinda rare to find a person like this!
    Have a great week Annick :*

    Francesca
    XoXo
    MALICE'S FASHION WORLD | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  10. In Spain is cold and rainy too, but I try to beat the weather. Looking forward to Christmas time!

    Jasmine ♥
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha..why you showing off your cute boyfriend here. You guys look great!! So far we have a good share of cold and warm weather here in Florida.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naww thank you! ah i've got a friend over in florida too :)

      Delete
  12. You and your boyfriend have such a cute relationship!


    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that reindeer! & yes time needs to slow down D: But excited that Christmas is just around the corner :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know but i can't believe the year is gonna end already!

      Delete
  14. That is a cute jacket on the bf. You should totally "borrow" it ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your boyfriend is adorable!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw I love boyfriend photos - so cute! The sparkle lights are lovely, they're one of the first things that get me in the mood for the Christmas season! x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww this is so sweet!!!!
    haven't followed you on IG yet,will do once I open my phone soon
    I love the decors so much! so cute!!!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Christmas spirit & lightings during this period! Congrats to Yasmine for the lucky win!
    Do let me know if you're following me & I'll follow you back right away. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is getting really cold when it gets dark. I love the reindeer decoration, so Christmassy! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  22. that deer looks so pretty haha :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Time passes too quickly indeed.
    Enjoy your days.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your boyfriend's jacket sure looks comfy. Maybe you can borrow it, then return it on Christmas next year LOL

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha its too big on me unfortunately..

      Delete
  25. Lovely pics
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous post!♥
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm better shopping for others than myself as well haha! Congrats to your competition winner by the way! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau