Sunday, October 12

12/10

I don't know what's worse. My long, long Monday classes (11-7) or the fact that I'm constantly annoyed/upset at one thing or the other. A lot of my negative energy probably comes from me not being able to figure out a lot of things/perplexed when people don't have common sense or consideration for others. Or maybe it's just that I feel shit about myself. I've been upset so many times since the last time I blogged it's getting unbearable. I'm stressed out and restless. And I don't know how to make it better.

I've tried retail therapy (which usually works) and it didn't seem to do much. I got excited for a bit when my parcel finally came. Happily tried on my clothes from Nasty Gal and then, back to being annoyed at an empty thought. But hey, I guess at the very least I own a load of clothes from Nasty Gal now. They're probably my fav brand right now cause their items are just so cutting edge and different. It's a little bit pricey yes, but their quality is ah-mazing. And it also helps that their items come in size XXS. Here's a sneak peak at one of the printed items I bought. Yes, prints. Different huh?
Hmm, went out for a rave in Warehouse Project last night. Music was amazing as usual but I didn't have the best of time due to a few things in my head. But apart from that, loved the whole music set. Here's to adding Laidback Luke/Blasterjaxx/Chainsmokers/Thomas Gold/Tujamo/Sick Individuals to the list. Especially adored Chainsmokers set cause I knew every word of it.
..Well, I don't really know what to do right now. I'm bored and trying to get over the fact that I just cried. Feeling a little homesick cause of the little twins and definitely missing allllll the mango puddings..

Also, it's one of those rare days where I'm actually venting to my mom.

But yea, I miss being happy and stress-free.

46 comments :

  1. Nasty Gal <3 love it

    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that negative energy happens a lot around this time of year. Maybe it is the changing seasons! But I hope that you find things to make you happy :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe it is.. I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks you x

      Delete
  3. Did you real #Girlboss? It's a book by the founder of Nasty Gal!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cheer up! Don't feel so down anymore *hug* ! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasty Gal!!! witwew!!! <3
    awesome dear!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the print is loud yet chic,
    great choice annick!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
      link to my post is HERE
      :)

      Delete
    2. thank you and thank you again but i've done the liebster award before :)

      Delete
  7. Really hope you feel better! Try to see the good side of life. Easier to say than to do but believe me positive energy really works!

    So romantic!!! Totally in love with your heels! It's sweet but with an edge!

    ABOYEUR blog is back online! I would love to have your opinion on my post about controversies of fashion blogging!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeurblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I'm definitely feeling a little better now

      Delete
  8. I hope you're feeling much better now! x i love the printed stuff you got from Nasty Gal x

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see the items you bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down. When I'm down I try to count the positive things in my life and it usually helps me feel better. You can also try doing things that you enjoy.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to read that you're not feeling well.
    Try to do things that you love and make you happy and your mood may change.
    Wishing you a beautiful week!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hope you have a beautiful week too

      Delete
  12. that night out sounds amazing! hope you get everything sorted and feel a bit better soon

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £129 RayBan giveaway on my blog if you're interested! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that nastygal item looks pretty, cant wait to see an ootd post :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a nice print! Have an awesome day.


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. The print is adorable
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice event :)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to buy some more Nasty Gal stuff, such nice things.
    I hope you feel better soon!

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe you should write a diary when you have those thought just to let them all out and be free of them!!!
    Can wait for you to share what you got!!! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice post
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    i'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool with the sizes, small sizes in Uk - I know how hard to get them. I know what means homesick too.
    I know how means to feel very very down - It's not helping when everyone says everything will gonna be all right - I am sending you big big hug

    ReplyDelete
  21. shopping therapy always help me! lol Nasty girl has some amazing stuff I agree! I hope you start feeling better soon. Being negative is so easy, don't let yourself fall in that whole :) smile everyday and be thankful for your life!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This Nasty Gal item looks fantastic to me.I like your text, it is so honest.
    Maybe we could follow each other?

    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautifully written x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau