Wednesday, September 17

Week's summary

Hey everyone, so guess what. Since I've got to my new place, I haven't actually been out of house for two weeks. There's the occasional walking-down-the road to get milk or bread but really.. I haven't left. I even got all my groceries delivered to me a few days ago haha.

My self-imposed house arrest have got me started on a little project of collecting glass bottles/jars and painting em. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them but right now it's just like a little hobby. I'm also gonna paint a few canvases (if I could motivate myself to do it). One of the hardest things about painting is finding the motivation and inspiration :/

Anyway, I received more of my makeup in the mail today! It's the items that was on this post if you wanna know. And along with that, I also received my first graze box! I've recently gotten myself obsessed with monthly beauty boxes/food boxes for no apparent reason. Here's a pic of one of the things I got in the mail :)

Visit graze.com if you'd like to know more but basically in short, they send you a box of healthy snacks every two weeks (you can change this setting) for only £3.99. The first box you buy is usually half price but since I'm nice and all (HA).. I'VE GOT A CODE FOR YOU LOVELIES!
Enter ANNICK8HB to receive the first, fifth and tenth box for free :)
You can cancel anytime you like after you sign up for it so don't worry about having to pay if you don't like the box after your first free one.

Oh and I've been playing so much GTA V I'm actually thinking in GTA mode all the time haha. Playing online is quite nice but frustrating mostly cause you get the most annoying people screaming their heads off into the microphone or killing you for no reason. Ah well..

Till I write again x

66 comments :

  1. Getting makeup in the mail always make my day :) I just stopped my Graze boxes cause they kept sending me the same snacks.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to rate the snacks (they'll deliver new things you want)

      Delete
  2. Painting glass bottles? That actually sounds like fun. You should post some of the ones you've painted :)

    Thanks for sharing these pictures. I still don't own any of the Naked palettes, unfortunately. But I feel like I should lol.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe i would soon :) all my paintings are on hold really.. can't find the inspiration for it and being distracted by GTA. hope you do soon!

      Delete
  3. Purchased the Naked2 and I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice concept. I am into healthy stuff and would love to try this box! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you do! their snacks are really tasty as it is healthy :)

      Delete
  5. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. panting,that sounds interesting
    great post dear
    keep intouch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh love those chocolate pudding!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. painting jars , thats a nice hobby
    i so want that pallet
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interessante questa post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the make up!
    xx
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not leaving the house is okay sometimes! Love that makeup set :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) having lots of rest time really.. before classes start for me again..

      Delete
  12. First of all I love all urban decay pallets! The one you got has such beautiful shades! Also I think it's a good idea to do something so creative when you don't leave the house :)
    xx
    Mia



    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i'm just trying to fill my time haha

      Delete
  13. Wow I really want to try one of those naked pallets! :D

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. deeesperate for naked basics! i'm so jealous x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh me want one dear!!!!!!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of the NAKED palettes!!!! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I love the naked palette!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved your post. I hope you love the Naked palette.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha GTA that's so funny.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Naked palette and would love that Graze box except they don't sell it in Italy :-(
    Happy Weekend doll, go out for a walk!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww wish it did! yea i will do thank you x

      Delete
  22. me too me tooo .. i love naked palet !! :))
    cute post hun! lo ve it :))

    have a great weekend!
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your little project sounds so creative!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am so glad that you are fine now Annick.
    keep smiling!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Urban Decay's stuff :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so like the naked palette! Have an amazing day!


    love,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohh I love Naked palette :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lol. You must be really enjoying your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That actually seems like a nice way to spend time, but maybe you should get out a little bit more :p

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to buy this basic palette for myself as well.
    Let us know whether is good or not.
    Have a nice week!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will do :)

      http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau