Wednesday, September 10

Oh Autumn

So the British weather is getting colder by the minute.. guess Summer is definitely over on this side of the world! That means that it's time for me to figure out how exactly I'll stay warm during this season (sigh - and hopefully still look sorta rad). Yes I've finally settled into my new place and have started painting again but I am shopping online as usual, typical isn't it? I mean, Fall is moving in fast over here..

But surprise, surprise. I haven't bought anything since I got back to the UK. I've been itching for a few things and thought I'd show you here. This time though, it's all beauty products! I need to get my hands on these. I don't ever wear heavy makeup except on the eyes and lately I've been obsessing over lipsticks too. But only matte lipsticks.

Here's my top five obsession/need for this Fall. 
Autumn wants

All this can be found on Sephora.com and I'll probably get it (sometime soon I suppose?). See, there's this site called Raise.com and it's a marketplace to find and sell discounted gift cards! What it means is that you'd get more credits than you're buying cause the gift card is being sold cheaper to you. Like, I'd be paying $80 for my gift card that's worth $100. That's a steal!

Oh and it's the one and only place for you to sell your unwanted (birthday) gift cards for when you'd rather have some spare cash instead :P

Here are the direct links for you lovely readers for Raise.com! Go check it out :)

..And I'm off to get myself something nice. Oh and my Rebecca Minkoff bag arrived after I got it from Gilt hehe. Till I post again x

42 comments :

  1. I love shopping at Sephora! Right now I'm giving a Sephora gift card away on my website. Hop on over and check it out of you like. www.beautiful2beyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-) Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss summer already! But on the plus side, these product look fantastic.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are and i've purchase them all too!

      Delete
  4. Wow! that's a really cool list dear, heard so many good things about the products above,really wonderful! Enjoy your autumn :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. weather has changed here in india too but its still quite hot
    good to know you are all settled in your new place
    i so need that pallet
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeauttydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just got the pallet! haven't used it yet but i love it already :)

      Delete
  6. That is awesome. Really nice of you to share. I need to update my makeup collection too.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's getting colder here too :(

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, amazing products for make up!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the naked 2 pallet, seems to be super pigmented!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want naked 2:) I love this products
    xoxo
    follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some great products! I'm obsessed with matte lipsticks too <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here in Bavaria it looks also like the summer says good bye ... love the colours here!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I literally have 2/3 of this list and absolutely love them! It's such a great combo for autumn I completely agree :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) well we have the same items now!

      Delete
  14. Lovely post! Great colors for autumn!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just purchased myself a few beauty products to brighten up this autumn!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh! love this palet is so natural, is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post ! Really amazing products! I really want to try the naked 2 pallet :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love NARS!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally agree with you - the Naked2 is a definite must for this Fall! It gives you the perfect touch to any look you're going for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau