Tuesday, August 26

Obsessions lately

Less than 5 days till I'm back in the cold.

Ah yes.. with sick days, comes a lot of time spent on the iPhone and mac. My current obsessions as of lately consist of a few iPhone apps and searching for new layering ideas for when I get back to the horrid cold :(
Yeah I'm in love with ripped jeans.

*

Okay, I recently came across this amazing app called Gilt (click here to download). Basically if you love branded/luxurious items but wishes they were cheaper, then you've been given a miracle because this is what it is. And no I'm not being paid to do this (I fucking wish), I'm simply sharing it to you oh-so-lovely people about my amazing find! The crazy sales can go up to as high as 75% buuuuuuut every sale only last for a few days and the whole collection disappears! It's like a flash sale but instead of the sale disappearing, the item disappears too! And yes, I've already got myself something nice at an amazing price :D (happy Annick is happy)!

I've been going back to Gilt almost every other hour cause there's always new things coming up. Another plus is that they have a whole home section (which totally fuels my insane obsession with decorating my new place in the UK, hehe).

Oh and I got something something nice for the boyf too :) I can't ask for a better, more supportive sillybum. I love you!

Alright, I'm gonna end my post here tonight because I'm going back to Gilt to look for some new jewelry (the boyf said he'd buy me something! Yes, I'm lucky I know! Oh he loves the app too!!). So till I write again x

32 comments :

  1. Beautiful pics!!! Thanks for inspiration!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i merely found and posted them but thank you x

      Delete
  2. great inspiration picks!! love them all
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images and the looks! They are definitely inspirations for a cute and chic summer/autumn look!
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sm in love with ripped too
    will surely check out the app
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful and helpful inspirations! I knew already that I urgently need leather dungarees :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I must check out Gilt. It sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! Keep up a good work!
    xx
    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow you back right away!

    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog and a great post.
    Shall we follow each other? GFC/BLoglovin/G+? Leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous style inspirations! I couldn't get enough of Gilt when I first discovered it too :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits! So inspiring!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to download this app right now!! Get well soon dear!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook / International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inspirations ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those ripped jeans are so cool!!!! I really want to buy a pair like that <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely. And this is a great blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Participate in my giveaway to win Klairs new skincare product via Wishtrend.
    http://www.icynosure.in/2014/09/giveaway-time-with-wishtrend.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks but i can't seem to load your blog at all

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau