Thursday, August 7

Little Insta stories

Hiya lovelies! So the boyf is leaving back to the UK in a few days.. the weather's been really bipolar recently so everything kinda sucks. The only good thing from this week is that I've been really active on Instagram.. I swear there are far too many picture for me to post but there's this hidden rule that you can't bombard your IG with multiple photos in one go (ugh). Lots of throwback pictures coming soon I suppose. Been having ups and downs with my moods lately. Also, the ever recurring bad thoughts that I'm far too fat for my own good (sigh).

Woke up today with one of those feelings again. That everything's wrong with me and nothing feels right at all. Feeling incredibly dizzy right now as I write this hence I'm also sipping an extra sweet cup of Milo.

Oh well.. here's pictures that I've posted on IG so far.. along with its little stories. 

 This was taken at Central/Mid-levels. I love concrete jungles.. I've made up my mind a long time ago that I'm definitely a city person. Also in love with the stark contrast of the new and old in the above picture. 
Found this in PMQ on the same day of the first picture. As soon as I saw this.. I knew it was Instagram-worthy haha.
Oh the joys of working as a photographer (helping with aunt's exhibition in HKCEC) and the downside that my hands absolutely freaking ache from holding the camera in weird positions the entire day. And being on my feet for over 10hours sucks. But it was fun, I suppose?
Boyf bought me a Haagen Dazs danish cone while we were in Stanley the other day. Can't complain :P 
Dinner with the fam at The Peak Lookout couple of days back consisted of really amazing (but heavy) food. Oysters, clams, crabs, prawns, steak and cocktails galore.. 
Fav mango pudding, mango pancake and mango milk at Honeymoon Dessert in Langham yesterday with the boyf and Michelle. Yup, mango everything yeah!
Adoring 3CE's nail polish and it's cute packaging. 
 Yesterday's shopping haul at Bershka and Pull n Bear. Mostly courtesy of the boyf. Yeah I'm a lucky girl, I know.
Tried on the other shade of nail polish I bought from 3CE and I'm loving it. Dark colors ftw.

*

Crop top from H&M
Skirt from Cecil McBee
Bag from FCUK

And last but not least..
Happy 8 months together sillybum 

52 comments :

  1. Lovely photos :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, you look lovely and I want that ice cream!

    besos,

    M

    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are amazing! Love your polishes xx

    A
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures hun. Hope you feel better soon
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ice cream seems divine! Also love the outfit picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely with your boyfriend, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, love your manicure!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really great instagram photos. You look so cute with your bf.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! I love your shopping haul especially those chain accessories! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color the nails :) Amazing things
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing so many cute and interesting moments of your life <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pictures are amazing!

    www.thewallflower98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a great photos :) really cool inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool photos! You're blog is so lovely :)
    I wish you a happy weekend!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics Annick! The nail polish, and the food, awesome camera!! Hope to see you soon on my blog sweetie. Ps. Sorry for the boyfriend leaving :-(
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's left now :( but i'll be back with him again soon!

      Delete
  17. lovely IG photos!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post dear.=) http://www.kashayas.se

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool! Thanks for sweet comments!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very cute pics dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your purple nails, so pretty

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau