Sunday, August 24

38.5

Hey lovelies.. surprise, surprise I'm extremely sick :( Fever went up to 38.5degree Celcius last night and I'm still felling terribly ill right now. I haven't been doing much except for some sketching, playing with the twins, packing and searching for furniture/interior ideas for my new place back in the UK. Just a week to go till I leave now.

Btw, I think my new hobby is to aimlessly shop online lol. I just like looking at new things or trends or adding things to my ever-growing wish list. 

This is what I doodled the other night. Found a couple of canvases that I'm gonna use when I get back to mine so I'm still refining things..
… and no, I'm not just gonna paint an antler lol.
Looked through my old paintings too and decided to bring it with me (it's more of an OCD thing where my things have to stay together. Like I can't just bring one and leave the others.. no I just can't.)
One of the little twinsies' hand! They're both seriously adorable and I love them to little bits ♥ oh they've also started kindergarten now (poor babies) and it's kinda going alright (still cries before heading to school). I'm gonna miss them. So. Freaking. Much.
I'm not feeling too well right now so I'm ending my post with pictures of really yummy cakes I had the other day (probably a week ago).. Onto more aimless online shopping x

22 comments :

  1. Mmm, yummy cakes! :-))))

    aleksandra-jakuta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that means a lot to me :) i will do x

      Delete
  3. i wish that you will be well soon dear.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..you take care dear!! hope you'll feel better now! :))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your blog is such amazing.! such a beautiful pictures

    Fashion leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, dear, hope you'll feel better!
    Thanks or your lovely comment on my blog! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaa...love your post, so inspiring:)
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I’m so happy!!!
    Kisses from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an artist! and you have a really nice blog so i stay!
    see u soon in KS and keep in touch in instagram, facebook, twitter...
    xoxo
    KS

    www.kskeepthesecret.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, here comes the cold weather...again but layering is fun and when done right you don't have to sacrifice style. Very nice photos.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true but i am sooooo bad at layering because i don't want to look like a ball D: and thank you

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau