Tuesday, July 22

Summery summer

Head spinning', summer lovin'

So the boyfriend got here last Saturday and everything's been well so far (except for his horrible jet lag that he thought he escaped). We've only been eating and hasn't done anything else. Went out and managed to get a new heated eyelash curler, EOS lip balm, mineral concealer and Dolly Wink eyeliner yesterday (courtesy of the boyf), but I've been meaning to go get some clothes since forever but :(

So as usual, I've resulted to online shopping.. okay fine, browsing at the very least and I stumbled across some really nice items I like and thought I'd share to you lovelies!
Loving all these cute-summery preppy dresses found in Zalora's Bread n Butter Hong Kong page. There's more cute items but these are definitely on the top of my wish list for now. Oh and I don't know why.. but I really want this coat (pictured below) for when I get back to the British weather.
All these pictures are taken from Zalora.com / on their Bread n Butter page. Ahh the itch for shopping is getting terribly annoying! And the fact that signing up for Zalora's newsletter gets me HKD$100 off is just..killing me.

Mm.. and I'm off to check on the boyf - and his jetlag- x

38 comments :

  1. Lovely!!!
    Kisses from Austria!
    :*
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love online shopping, so convenient.
    Nice things you selected.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. convenience indeed but bank accounts hurts haha

      Delete
  4. amazing xoxo

    N@NY

    This week's (Oh So Floral) ootd is up on my blog ,
    come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do :) we're already following each other

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I need some cute dresses after seeing those


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am damm sure womens will love your collection of summer dresses products. They are looking lovely I will make sure to calculate them for my new products once I'm updating with my current store. So that I can earn more business with the help of these dresses. Check this website www.gkfashionstore.com for more collection of dresses, footwear and handbags products for womens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!
    I love that first dress so much
    kiss,kiss

    your lovely Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dresses you picked and that Black coat is <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red dress is my favourite :)
    Just followed you back on GFC and bloglovin dear x

    A
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh great photos dear!!! I can see that your summer had been amazing! The dresses above are gorgeous! so perfect! :)) <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection! I love the oversized coat at the end <3 So chic!!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These dresses are gorgeous! Also now following you on bloglovin! xx

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau