Sunday, July 13

Summer happiness

It's been awhile since I blogged but like I've said, I went out to make memories instead. To be honest, I haven't even turn on the my mac in ages.. just because I've been busy living up my summer. I don't know when/where to start telling you guys my adventures so far but I'll go along as I follow the pictures below.

This might be a lengthy post :P

Stumbled across these little gems near Central/SoHo while trying to hike/walk up to Victoria's Peak. Yes, we didn't make it. We spent the longest hour trying to find the trail that when we finally found it.. me, Michelle and Riya were way too tired to hike up. Also, it was getting pretty late (as in the sun was setting and we really shouldn't be hiking). So we went to grab mexican food at Taco Loco in Midlevels. Oh and the mosquitoes definitely got us all good. We all escaped with plenty of reminder that we forgot to use mosquito repellant. 
Pressed Juices is found near/around Central and is incredibly yummy! This was the same day as the day we attempted to walk up to Victoria's Peak.

Took a really picture when I slept over at Michelle's..
That's the view from her bedroom. Hong Kong is incredibly beautiful and I almost didn't fall asleep cause I was too captivated by this. Falling asleep to this was the best, it made me miss living in condos in HK. I personally would love to live in high rise buildings instead of houses and I think HK is the perfect place for condos/apartments because of all its glorious views.

*

Hiking/Cliff diving day!

Went to Tai Long Sai Wan in Sai Kung last Saturday and it's been the best day of summer so far. Honestly couldn't believe Hong Kong had treasures (places) like these. I've been loving HK more and more lately.. It was a sunny day and I had the best of friends with me. Couldn't be happier really :)

Did I mention that this is fresh water?! We had to do some rock climbing and all (yes there were injuries) but it was well worth it. Spent such a long time there cause it was far too lovely to leave. Plus, I wore my Triangl swimwear 
 The beach here was incredible (but we didn't spend any time on the beach, just at the cliffs)! Also, we left the place on a speedboat cause we were way too tired to hike back out.
 Given the chance, I would love to visit this place again.. picture below taken during the speedboat ride back :)
Oh I've got sunburn.. only on my chest. Cause I totally forgot to apply sunscreen at that area *facepalm* here's a picture..
See the tan line? But nvm, cause I kinda like it :P

Fast forward a few days.. slept over at Michelle's again last Friday. And of course, it was only right for us to go out for a few drinks at night. And getting dolled up calls for selfies. Oh, I also went to Disney with the fam during the day. It was such a tiring day for me but worth it in the end.

See my tan lines? HAHA.

Alright, that's it for now. Apologies for not updating any outfit posts lately but I honestly am enjoying myself a little too much. I've got OOTD posts/pictures piled up but I just don't know when to post it. Oh well, it'll be soon I guess. Stay tune lovelies x

32 comments :

  1. A lot of fun!!!
    Amazing pics!!!
    Happy sunday darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty on those photos, dear! And I love this small beautiful island, where you went to cliff diving :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is absolutely breathtaking there..

      Delete
  3. I want to go cliff-diving too someday! It seems like so much fun <3 The beach looks so beautiful!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazingly beautiful <3 i hope you do!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you did a lot. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It looks lovely, have a nice holiday :-)
    Thanks for your comment.

    Stop by anytime:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have had a great time.=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures!

    Anyway, I have new outfit post on my blog, so if you are interested you can check it out. It would mean a lot:)
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right that you spend your summer in the real life instead in front of the computer :)

    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh,how cute are your photos dear!!! so colorful and vibrant-like summer! Summer's one of my favorite seasons and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! <3 can't wait to see more of your outfit shots soon ehhe <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. summer is my fav season too! i will when i find the time eating all the asian food here haha x

      Delete
  10. hhaaha I have a bad tan line on my back!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pictures :)
    Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know darling :)

    A

    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau