Thursday, July 31

Looks so far / OOTDs

Figured I'd blog about all my OOTDs in one go cause I haven't had the time to do the them before. So here I am with a few of my OOTDs from since I got back. Yes, it's been bout a month since I posted any looks.. apologies to you lovelies but I just haven't had the time. I've been shopping though, so I have a few of my shopping hauls to show too :)
Linen romper from Stradivarius 
Wore this OOTD pretty early on during the summer. Actually found this little outfit with the tags still intact from before I went to the UK (oops). Loved him comfy romper but rompers will be rompers.. it's super annoying when nature calls.
Shirt from Hollister
Shorts from American Apparel
This is the I-can't-be-bothered-but-I-still-wanna-look-okay look. Or one of those days when I'm feeling fat..
Top from H&M
Jeans from Levi's
Spiked bag from Zara
Don't even remember when I wore this.. I think it was when it rained really badly and got a little bit colder than usual, hence the jeans.
 Floral shorts from Forever21
Jelly shoes from GAP
Baby blue nail polish from Ciate
These jelly shoes were a steal! The story is, I really wanted some and was planning to get it from Melissa Shoes that cost about HKD600? But as I walked around Harbour City with Astha, I wandered into GAP (kids section of course) and found this amazing pair for about HKD69? HAHA I had the last laughed as Astha grumbled about for a bit. 
Top from UNIQLO
Shorts from American Apparel
Spiked bag from Zara
Wore this combo about a few days ago.. It was another one of those I-feel-fat days (yeah I get em a lot).

And here's my all-time favorite eyeliner! Dolly Wink has the best ones for real. I've tried every other brand there is - including expensive and not-so expensive ones - Dolly Wink is the beeeeeeeest (so far).
I'm sure I'm gonna buy a few more before I get back to UK just in case I run out or something..
And this was from yesterday..
Wedges from NastyGal
Jeans from a random store in Quarry Bay
Also went on a shopping spree yesterday (courtesy of the boyf). Bought two jumbo lip crayons and two new nail polishes all from 3 Concept Eyes. Oh I just love their minimalist packaging.. all their makeup has such high pigments too! Need to get more! I'm seriously obsessing over dark lippies.. but they all seem wayyyyyy too dark for my skin tone. 


Follow me on Instagram cause I'm way more active over there these days. Find me @ annicknickky or here.. or here again haha. Plus I post about a lot more random stuff on a daily basis. Love x

74 comments :

  1. Great photos! I love your OOTDs <3 I also like using DollyWink makeup products -- their mascaras and false lashes are the best!!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing looks, my fav is the first!!!!
    Have a lovely day!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try out 3CE for ages!

    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram - @kendraalexandra
    Google Friend Connect- Stolen Inspiration
    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely worth a try :) thank you!

      Delete
  4. Perfect summer wear, love the wedges!

    www.steffysstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Beautiful shorts!
    Do you want to follow eache other?
    Kisses
    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back with the outfit post ..
    Just love the white jumpsuit
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks cool!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. I like the different outfits you have on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the first look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfits! I love the first one. I have been wanting to try out the Dolly Wink eyeliner too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! dolly wink eyeliner is the best so i'd recommend you to go try it out :)

      Delete
  11. Great looks, I love your jelly shoes <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post and lovely outfits <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits! The first is my favorite! :)
    Thank you for your comment! :D

    http://free-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great!~

    I follow you!

    http://anormalnyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that linen romper!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shorts, how are you finding journalism and media? <3
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its fun and tiring at the same time.. a lot of work to be done!

      Delete
  17. Yay!! looking so cute and dainty in your outfit dear!I think they perfectly suit petite girls like you <3 stay pretty :)))

    love lots,
    Tin
    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a nice look! <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look super cute in those oufits ! I love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing in that romper

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Annick. Lovely outfits and pictures! The first one is my favourite!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. so nice blog ! very interesting ! im glad that im here :) i want to invite you to mine and maybe you would like to follow each other? if yes just follow me and let me know i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute outfits.=) Love the romper you wore in the first outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your outfits ♥ I've been meaning to get some Dollywink products for ages, but shipping is so expensive D: Might have to wait until I go to Japan.. And I know the feeling about British weather, though we've had a good summer for once!! Thanks for the lovely post ♥

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been told by my friends that this year's summer has been better.. ahhh try ebay? shipping fees are a pain (i hate it)..

      Delete
  27. Could it be that you are stylish each day? Love the looks you show here <3
    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing outfits!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, I've loved all your purchases, and your hair color!.

    How are you spending the summer?, Hope fine, and enjoying it to the fullest!.

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the love! enjoying my summer as best i can right now :) (hence the lack of blogging)

      Delete
  30. Loving your post & pics ,
    & those shoes are just WOW

    N@NY

    It's my last post before getting married tommorow ,,
    ( Bride on the run )
    come & drop me some love ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau