Sunday, June 1

Goodbyes

Apologies for not updating my blog once again but it's been getting a little emotional here saying good bye to some of my best friends here in uni. In case you're wondering, they're all in their third years.. meaning that they're graduates now. They're off to another phase of their life and I wish them well. I have to say, I was especially surprised at Max's sudden decision to leave the other day. Honestly, I miss him so much. He's one of the best people I've known this year and I love him to bits. And you guessed right, the boyf and I cried when he left. Max means so much to us both, he's almost like our second lover (haha).

For the first few days after Max left, the boyf and I forgot that it happened so we kept asking each other about Max's whereabouts on campus.. and it felt weird when we realized he's left.

Ugh, I hope I see him soon.
Pictured above; Max, me and Tom

Jorge and Tay left yesterday too. *sigh* Am actually gonna miss the Spaniard and his stupid puns. Here's to wishing both Jorge and Tay the best in future. And yes, they better be visiting/dropping by during fresher's week next term (glares at Tay)!
Pictured above; Jorge, Jon, Tay and Tom
Excuse the random person (ugh) photo bombing such a nice picture. All these pictures were from Gaz's last night out in Liverpool. He was the first to leave in their house and though I don't know him as well as I wished I did, I'm gonna miss him too. He's got a voice that seeps through the walls cause it's so low!
Pictured above; Tom, Max, Nick, Tay, Jorge, Gaz, Jon and me.

I've got 10 days left till I leave back to Hong Kong for the summer. I'm super excited to see the twins and eat good food but it also means that I've got 10 days left to be with the boyf until he gets his ass to Asia in late July. I'm gonna miss him. So much. I'm getting teary eyed writing this.

But I know he's gonna have fun going around Europe with Max. How I hate that they're attending Ultra Europe without me :(

*wipes the eyes* I'm off to do some light packing and find some food. Will write again x

42 comments :

  1. A lot of my friends will graduate next year, Miki will be the hardest to say goodbye too. I know exactly how you feel!


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures dear! People came and left bur they stay in our hearts
    Have a sweet day


    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish all the best to your friends! :) It is every time sad to say goodbye.
    Good luck to all of you!
    <3
    visit me soon on pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, its always sad to say goodbye to someone close to you.Hope you enjoy your summer in Hong Kong
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graduation is such an emotional occasion. Both happy and sad. Congrats to your friends.
    Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) not yet but i will be enjoying myself very soon

      Delete
  6. It's hard to say goodbye, but I hope that you'll see your friends again ASAP :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics dear! Some goodbyes are good while some are bad. But one thing is for sure, goodbyes are necessary for us to grow up and keep moving. Good luck to you and your friends. Cheers to all the moments you have!

    love lots,
    TIn

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true indeed! thank you :) i definitely will do

      Delete
  8. Sorry to hear abbout these goodbyes :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving on can be fun and difficult. I am sure when you settle in your new routine, you will have a lot more exciting stories to share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hun!
    I`m here the first time, and i really love it! is amazing!! your style is unique!!! <3333 i love it!!

    tell me what about follow each other?? Let me know please if you start and I inmediatly follow your back favour!! :)

    have a great day!!
    xoxo from Spain


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) yeah sure, i'd love that!

      Delete
  11. Wuhuuuuuu love your post this time, so inspiring:)
    and Hallo from Indonesia...

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, let me say that you have VERY good-looking friends lol! Second, this post really made me emotional 'cos it kinda reminded me of when my high school life ended.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA thank you, i'll pass along the compliment :) yea i got emotional writing this

      Delete
  13. How many friends! Beautiful photos. . Hello dear stay in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!

    Your post was great, full of feelings and emotions.

    It is sad when we say goodbye to friends, but when it's a true friendship neither time nor distance separating them.

    ^-^

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love what you said at the end! <3 thank youuu

      Delete
  17. goodbyes are always so difficult !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely post :) full of emotions :) hugs
    www.fineartandyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear and lovely photos. Looks like you all have had a fun time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau