Monday, April 28

Things and whatnot

So guess what kinda broke? My iPhone.. It's going insane right now but I'm hanging on to it for as long as I can. I've been so occupied with trying to fix it that I've done nothing else. Been to Bristol last Saturday with Max, Dan and the boyf though.. Why? UKF Bristol @ Motion! And I think I spotted Banksy?
Well I'm back in campus now.. aaaaand I'll be busy with the last 4 assignments till the 9th. Umm.. I kind of started today? Okay, I attempted to set up all the meetings for my interview. I'll be taking some time off tomorrow to get the camera off from the brother and I'm also having lunch with him. Then I'll be zooming off to the Apple store to get my goddamn phone fixed.

Also on the list (I'm excited for this).. I'll be shopping for a new suit for the boyf! Because Summer Ball is on the 4th.. and yes, I've got my dress sorted from NastyGal! Seriously, I love that store. I own 4 items from it and I just want moreeeee.

*yawn* bye guys.

30 comments :

  1. Sropping by wish you a nice week doll :)

    http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hope you have a nice week too :)

      Delete
  2. iPhone broke , now that's really sad
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, hope you fix your iphone soon.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get ur phone fixed soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh thats really bad...i hope you will get the phone fixed soon...:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello darling, spectacular

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently saw a gold cutouts skater skirt on Nasty Gal that I LOVED, but it was a smidge to short for me. Best of luck with Boyf suit shopping!
    Cheers,
    L A
    .Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.
    .follow RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ here.
    .follow RAVISHING on Facebook here.
    .follow RAVISHING on Twitter here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nastygal always has something that i want! thank you, we got a tweed suit for him in the end :)

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to see you in your dress!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. You spotted Bansky. Ok, I'm out. I can't match the coolness of your past few days. :P

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha <3 your give me lots on love form my blog.. you're cool! x

      Delete
  10. So adorable pics, I'd like to see you in your new dress
    Kisses babe
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau