Friday, March 14

Etcetera

Back again from another stressful week filled with assignments. One of my assignments this time was to cover actual news and produce a newspaper.. which, I'm pretty happy about. Anyways, the weather's been playing with my feelings :( It was sunny and warm a few days back! Now it's back to being gloomy and cold.. Please, please be warm soon! *sigh* At this point now, I think I've got a few days to myself till I have to start on my next assignment again. Seriously, someone just kill me already. Media and Journalism is actually driving me nuts. It's not that I don't appreciate the workload, there's just too little time for everything!

Ah, I'm gonna stop talking about that cause I don't want to talk about uni work anymore.

Warehouse Project last Saturday was pretty amazing. Didn't top Hardwell but I've got to say, Fedde le Grand and Benny Benassi really blew my mind off! They were surprisingly good.. but Eddie Halliwell and Laidback Luke on the other hand, were okay but not as good as we all expected. All in all though, being able to go to another rave with friends I love meant everything ♥ I'd like to say, you guys are the best!

Spamming pictures and videos from last Saturday :)
And guess what! Skrillex liked my video on Instagram! You have no idea how mad I went when I realized the actual Skrillex really did doupletapped my vid :D If this is not another reason for you to follow me on Instagram, I don't know what else to say. I mean.. SKRILLEX LIKED MY VID! *excuse my inner fangirl* 
video


*

Mm and over the course of these few months, I'm very happy that I got to befriend Max. I suppose I've got the boyf to thank for this time (he is the best friend?). Honestly, I love them two to bits.
Here's my current fav picture below. Me and the boyf came to a realization that one of us always pull silly faces so we never really have a decent-normal looking picture together.. okay fine it's generally me or Max. Hahaha fine, it's mostly me everytime :P 
So much love for these two!

*

And more random pictures from my IG..

36 comments :

  1. Thank you for your coments and following me! I follow you too, i love your style! kisses!!
    Love text messages
    *Walking Meditation*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally get why you're so excited :p And you look so funny in the fourth picture :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can understand the wonderful feeling!! Great pics <3

    Happy Weekend!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely understand you :)) Love these pictures, so sweet :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Lovely photos btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing:))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos.=) We had nice weather all week but today when I woke up it was snow on the ground again...=(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish it snowed here.. surprised it didn't. i would choose snow over just cold weathers. least snow is pretty :)

      Delete
  8. beautiful post! Now I want a milkshake!!

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya, lovely pictures. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics! <3
    www.emilia-nita,blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Happy for you that Skillrex liked it!! Great pictures honey! And cheer up – the weather will change soon!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trying to cheer up :( its raining again here when its supposed to be the first official day of spring..

      Delete
  13. I like your style !!! Don't mistake visit my links
    Lovely Read!
    http://Breastcancer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can feel you! good luck with everything dear :) well, good luck to the both of us. hehe :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post, i love

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau