Thursday, December 26

5 more before new years

I hope everyone have had a safe and joyful christmas. I'm very grateful for Sophie and her family for letting me stay with them over Christmas here in Liverpool. Finally experienced proper christmas for the first time! Oh I also had an amazing christmas dinner. Which reminds me, I better be hitting the gym after this holiday is over..
And because it's christmas and everyone should be receiving gifts.. I'm giving away 5 extra free pairs of eyewear to my lovely readers courtesy of Firmoo.com! And this time, there won't be a contest or anything like that.. I'm just randomly picking from my existing followers list :) Why? Because you guys always make my day with your cute little comments!

Winners are as follow and will be contacted immediately (yep, immediately! Do drop me a comment with your email address if you didn't receive anything) after this post is up. Congratulations to..

*

Will be updating again soon. Perhaps it will be a more personal/inspirational post next.. I miss doing those but I really do need more than 24 hours a day. Again I say, if you want more little peeks into my life.. follow me on Instagram!

32 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winners :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe there are only 5 more days left for new year.. Nice pics..
    Merry Christmas
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you had such a nice Christmas :)
    Thanks again for the pair of glasses sweetie :D

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome :) hope you have a good new years!

      Delete
  4. IKR!!! definitely goona start working after the holiday is over
    Happy new years when it come :)

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas doll and Congrats to all the winners.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a lovely Christmas stroll. My family did as well after presents and brunch. I hope you had an amazing day!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, duh!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You have such a lovely blog! ^_^

    Lets stay in touch! Lets follow each other on gfc, g+, bloglovin' .. DO let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas dinner looks super fancy! Mine was literally store-bought chicken and pork HAHAHAHA. And your doggy looks super cute! What breed is he/she? c:

    And thank you so much for the pair of glasses! xx
    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just put in quite a bit of effort i suppose :) i think he's a staffy-mix? he belongs to my brother's gf.. and welcome x

      Delete
  11. Aww sooo lucky! Nice of you to put in the effort to send out those gifts! Ho ho ho merry belated christmas hehehe

    Just followed you on GFC, please follow back if you like my blog :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee giving back to my lovely followers x

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau