Tuesday, October 15

How?

Apologies for not updating any sooner but I've been having classes everyday. My assignments are already starting to pile up but hey, it's all good for now. One thing though, in between trying to finish off everything, attending lectures, doing laundry and whatnot, I barely have time to rest.. never mind blogging! So apologies again.. I promise I'll try to blog as much as I used to. I mean I do miss scribbling down my thoughts and posting random things :(

So I went to the gym here on campus yesterday with Igor and Jorge, I was on the bike on level 3 for about 40 mins? I swear I noticed the huge difference from when I used to frequent the gym and now.. I would've been able to do almost twice as much last year on a higher level! But that's that.. I want to try to get back to what I used to be able to do.
Total to date - 274.20km
Click on the link to see my collected distance history :)
 
Pictures from my Instagram :)

I bought candles for my room and I think the lavender scent has been making me sleep so much better. Also, it's making me sleepy most of the time now whenever I'm in my room (which is not exactly the best thing when I'm trying to write a paper) but my room smells lovely! Cheers for that!

So right now it's 10 past 9pm and I am already falling asleep. Hmm, I might go make myself some hot choc, watch the very few episodes I have left on Gossip Girl and then maybe go to bed. Or I would nerd it out and make some notes for classes I don't even have yet (yes, I'm weird like that). Argh, why can't we have more hours in a day? Anyways, I promise I'll try to update more often! Adore everyone of you who still visit my blog and leaving me lovely comments :) thank you for the support! x

54 comments :

  1. Great post. I´m your new follower. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg 12.5 km is way too much... Bravo
    I am personally inviting you to enter my sunglasses giveaway, do check it out.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender candles.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. aw thanks..had that since I was a baby :)

      Delete
  6. I am a huge scented candle fan and lavender is one of my favorites. Loved burning them to relax but haven't been doing that anymore. I should though 'cause i miss it. Good job on your treadmill.

    P.S
    School is what it is and if you need to to spend more time doing school work and enjoying the student life, it is okay dear. It is your education and that is so much more important. Don't feel bad, i am sure your readers do understand ;).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should then.. its simple but it really does get you to relax. thank you! yes.. i do have unreasonably sweet readers <3

      Delete
  7. hello dear :*

    lovely blog, i follow you :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great job! And I'm a coffee lover myself too :) I really like your blog!

    Btw, I followed you on Bloglovin! I hope you do the same, dear <3

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool ;-)
    follow bac! www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! I need more hours in the day too :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not enough hours of the day to catch up. Great images.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand you ;)
    The jogging is driving me crazy.
    Kisses sweetheart.
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures! AND I understand you completely about school! All of my homework is piling up and now its midterm week *____* <3 Good luck! we are following back!
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic post !
    come back soon to visit me..new post !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to have more hours in a day xD
    Nice post :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so feel you, keep up the good work! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love Starbucks@
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Congratulations endurance exercises!
    I hope that you will share with us pictures of your candles!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally understand the lack of time! I wish the day could have more hours too :)
    I hope you have a good week!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. good and lovely pics! :) I will follow you, our blog is, pls follow our back, xoxo thanks :) http://nudegravity.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau