Saturday, August 3

Moments collected so far

So I've taken a break for a bit (if you haven't noticed). And as you all know, I'm back in Malaysia.. I've been going everywhere with my brother, eating every random thing he wants and visiting many places. It's been really nice :) so far, I've gone back to Kedah twice and made a 3D2N trip to Penang Island.
Met Wei Ann, Nina and Danson (not pictured) during my first visit back to Kedah. And tbh, Nina's driving skills are scary. She's a reckless driver! I think I'm better than her :P Oh and I met Nicole and her family during my second time back there :)
Below are a few pictures from the Penang trip. Stayed at the awesome Shangri La Golden Sands Resort in Ferringhi! It's the best hotel I've ever stayed at so far.. beats Four Season and Ritz Carlton (in my opinion). Enjoyed the long strolls on the beach and well.. um, the food? Honestly, I have never ever eaten so many meals in a day in my life before. It's so tempting when you see other people eat.. 
I think I've gained weight. This break is costing me an additional few extra pounds :/ Ahhh meanwhile, I'm currently busy with my UK visa application. Stay tuned guys.

40 comments :

  1. Wonderful post; I loved it!xo
    Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin’ and I'll follow back! Let me know when you’re done over on my blog:)x
    Also, I have a giveaway going on in my blog. Feel free to enter it HERE
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!
    totally following, can't wait to see more
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    follow back if ya like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics... Good to know you are having a good time..

    Happy weekend..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures, looks like youre having a great summer !

    let me know if youre interested in following each other via gfc/bloglovin
    xoxo
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently went to Shangri-La Abu DHabi... and I agree with you they are out of the world!!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pics! I love them all))))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! All that food looks seriously scrumptious.

    RUNNINGINPLATFORMS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's more to it where that came from haha

      Delete
  8. This is such a cool event!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its random collected moments from my little break from blogging :)

      Delete
  9. Hi, thanksf or your comment..yes, we can follow each other..
    Im now your new follower..
    Hope you follow too.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, that restaurant looks like heaven on earth...!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh of course! thank youuuuu.. am honored :)

      Delete
  12. The place looks cozy and relaxing. I haven't been to Penang,the only place I've been to in Malaysia is the highest peak, Mt. Kota Kinabalu.
    You have so many lovely pics! Glad you has a great time!

    Kisses,
    Bex
    Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's borneo! i've never been to the borneo part of malaysia yet :P penang island is a little tiny slice of heaven :)

      Delete
  13. Great post ^^

    I would be glad if we keep in touch and follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin <3

    http://www.dreamloveshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh...what would I give for some beach and palm trees and that delicious looking food!!! You´re a lucky girl!


    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww.. what i wouldnt give to be as pretty as youuuu

      Delete
  15. Looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Saw your comment. Interested at following each other! I followed you via GFC, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Hope you could follow me back in all that. Just check my "Follow Me" section on the right sidebar of my blog. <3
    paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. VERY NICE BLOG,Fashion Design Course Reveals The SECRETS to Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer!
    ''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer...'' ==> www.fashion-design.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau