Sunday, July 14

Nostalgic - random post

The hardest part will always be good byes.

I'm leaving back to Malaysia this coming Saturday and will be returning to Hong Kong early or mid August. It doesn't seem like a bad thing but there are quite a few friends who will be gone then and god knows when I'll get to see them again. Next summer, perhaps? I'm gonna miss you all.. So yeah. Okay, okay.. time for uni talk now. Does anyone of you guys remember a period of time where that was the only thing I could think of everyday and the stressed I put myself through drove me insane? Well.. I got into 3 unis in UK :) U of Arts, London, U of Chester and U of Reading! And tbh, it was such a big relief. Aaaaaannnnnddddd.. I've decided to go to U of Chester (prays that everything will work out)!

Hmm summer is sort of ending for me soon.. well it feels that way. I saw someone today that reminded me about some parts of my summer that feels so distant to me now even though it was just a month ago. All those good memories came rushing back and it feels good. I sort of wish to turn back time. I've met such great people this summer.. made so many new friends and memories :) thank you to everyone so far!

I'll update again soon. ASAP. Promise.

16 comments :

  1. HI!
    I follow you!
    follow me back??

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going back to Malaysia in 2 weeks too!
    && congrats on getting into university in the UK! (:
    Good luck when university comes around (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh? niiiiice! thank you, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. COOOOOOOOOOONGRATS! This is good news! Look ahead and not at the past =) You'll surely stay in touch with the people you want to keep as friends.

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post ;D
    I like it!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau