Tuesday, July 2

Moving forward

June has been rather complicated and hectic. Yes, there were many great memories but there were also many bad ones. I have many friends I would like to thank for sticking through my bad times with me. Thank you guys for being there for me :)! Although nothing much has been resolved or changed, I feel slightly better. The heavy weights on my shoulders are no longer that heavy. Words can really make you see things from another perspective.. so thank you guys.

It's the second of July today and I would like the rest of the month to be better than the previous day. Instead of saying please be good to me.. this time, I want this..
&& random shoutouts to the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com, dresscodechic.blogspot.comladolcemoda7.blogspot.comthebexdoctorproject.com and jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com for leaving me sweet comments all the time! Especially whenever I have all these emo posts :) Lastly, thanking and appreciating petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com for saying this;

Think of all the hellos you say, to try to even out the goodbyes.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU LOVELIES!

16 comments :

  1. GIVEAWAY....
    ENTER HERE:
    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/100th-post-giveaway_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on June.. some good, though for me, mostly bad.
    And Annick, thank you so much for the shoutout!!!!
    It means so much to me!!

    All the best,
    Francesca
    your friend from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 no prob.. you've been such a sweetheart!

      Delete
  3. I think July it will be a good month:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. Sorry i accidentally deleted your comment.. But yah lets follow each other... Following you already. More power to your blog.

    http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you're feeling better :) Be positive <3
    xx

    pearldayz.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely :)

    Shall we follow each other on facebook and bloglovin?

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
    http://www.facebook.com/weheartfashionblog

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog! would you like to follow each other on blogger and instagram? if yes let me know on my page!

    blogger - alinasfashtips.blogspot.com
    instagram - @alinasfashtips

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau