Thursday, July 4

Introducing eFoxCity!

Have you guys noticed that I've been addicted to wearing minimal, muted colors and layering on accessories? I mean.. I just love piling on earrings, rings and bracelets now. I've never been the type to go for animal prints or large floral ones cause of my petite frame but I'm only sticking to color blocking these days! Okay okay, maybe I'm too lazy to really think about matching and coordinating my outfits cause I'm always in a rush these days :P 

Hmm.. I haven't been doing much shopping these days due to certain reasons but who remembers my long-time addiction to online shopping? I just love browsing through clothes, adding them to cart and check out (okay.. maybe not so much on the checking out part LOL).

So I came across a new site for online shopping at wholesale prices! They have everything.. really.. everything.. even mens clothing! Go check out efoxcity.net everyone :D I bet you guys would love browsing through their stuff as much as I do. Anyways, found these really lovely accessories while browsing through their site and thought I should share it to you lovelies!
This is the Euro style black lace necklace :)
White gem gold necklace! So prettyyyyyy..
Blue personality stripe Euro style necklace
AND THIS! Vintage swallow necklace! I just have this thing for swallows.. not for the real ones though. Those scare me :/ Okay and now for the fun part.. here comes the bride! LMAO it's the first time for me to see pretty wedding dresses available online so yeah.. It was some weird/fun experience HAHA.
So yeah.. as you can see, they really have a wide variety of things. Mens hoodies or cheap designer jackets for women anyone? Have fun browsing through lovelies! xx

44 comments :

  1. Hi

    I am following you now. Please follow back. lovely blog!! I will be visiting;o))

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the neckpieces are really pretty,.,
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage swallow necklace is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks.. it's just taken from efoxcity.com's website :)

      Delete
  5. so pretty!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi annick! Thank-you so much for your lovely comments :)

    You have a great blog here! I've followed you on Bloglovin' and Twitter, and have also sent you a friend request on facebook. It would be great to network with a fellow blogger :)

    All the best!

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! following back on bloglovin and twitter :) friend requested approved and am checking out your blog right now :D

      Delete
  7. I totally feel the same way! I love keeping my outfit simple and then adding an incredible statement necklace or armswag. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Would love to follow each other. =)

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant necklaces my dear, such an amazing selection! <333 I want all of them hehe! ^^ Great post! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you xx i personally want them all too!

      Delete
  9. I love the efoxcity! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the statement necklaces! I'm always looking for ways to accessorize as I'm somewhat clueless on how to do it sometimes. You've given me some good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow inspiration@!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment!
    Nice post! I've followed you now
    x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I love all your pictures! so inspiring! Thanks for following me on GFC and instagram!
    I followed back on GFC, what's your instagram username so I can follow back??

    alinasfashtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll let you know <3 you're welcome!

      Delete
  14. I. Love. Rings.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me..its a love-hate relationship ahhaha

      Delete
  15. nice blog.

    follow you!!

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    follow me pls?:33

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great post:)
    visit and follow my blog if you love to, i'll follow you back dear <3

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey anick thanks for dropping by my blog.. m following u now on GFC n bloglovin.. hope u follow me back.. grt posts!! keep in touch
    xoxo
    juhi

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the swallow necklace is really quite interesting and pretty!!

    MI Vivere

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau