Tuesday, July 9

Flying around HK + random IG pics

Finally got a chance to be flown by Matthew last Sunday (note: this is the 4th try, the other 3 times have failed due to weather). No words to describe how cool it was :) okay, subtract all the turbulence that made me nauseous..(thank god for motion sickness pills) it was a really awesome trip!
I took heaps of pictures but I'm not gonna post all of them :P And since this is a short update, I'll just show you some random photos from my IG..
 
Stanley beach with Rhodes, Judy and Wesley a day before Rhodes left to Japan.
Somewhere in Sham Tseng with Sam. Thank you again for talking to me. I don't remember when this was though LOL.
The day before Rhose left to Japan again. Hotpot at mine, cards and shots afterwards till late with Bro, Sophie, Rhodes, Judy and Wesley. And here's a random ootd photo from I don't really remember when HAHA.
And since my clothes aren't really visible..I'm not gonna tell you what I'm wearing so I can recycle this outfit :) Stalk and follow for more on Instagram here.

26 comments :

  1. The last part made me laugh about the ''recycle'' :P
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks great and so much fun!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I always wanted to go on a helicopter ride! It's one of these fancy things that your super rich boyfriend is supposed to do with you :D

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a private plane ride. HAHAHAHHAA sort of

      Delete
  4. lovelyyyy babe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!
    I just came across your blog and am now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! i'll be following back :)

      Delete
  6. You rode in a helicopter!! Jealous

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a private plane.. havent rode in a heli yet but soon! someday..

      Delete
  7. lovely blog..)
    i like you blog!

    follow me?
    and i follow you back..)

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog :)
    Cool pictures and great style you have here!
    Followed you, hope you can follow me back dear.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm jealous of your life, sounds like you've been having great experiences! haha

    MI Vivere

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to get aerial views of a city, and not from a boeing jetliner. You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
    Behandling av rosacea


    STAY BLESSINGS!
    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau