Saturday, June 15

Krewella, Adventure Club and Sander van Doorn!

So last Thursday (two nights ago) was probably the best night of my life to date cause I got to see Krewella, Adventure Club AND Sander van Doorn!! Being a big fan of the edm scene, this is actually my first time attending something like this so YEAHHHHH! *fist pump* The feeling of unity for the same appreciation of music is just too awesome. The crowd, the atmosphere.. I'm way more into it than before. I've also met a few amazing people there so that's a plus :) For those of you who's wondering who the hell they are, check out their music in YouTube!
I also took a lot of videos from that night but it's just taking way too long for me to upload it here.. so, sorry dear readers! No rad music for youuuuu.. Ahh, so much good memories from that night ;)
Also, Avicii was performing in Star Hall last night but I didn't go :( I had friends who went and told me that it was plain amazing! Here's a picture of the stage.. Oh and Kaskade is performing in Macau tonight! :( whyyyyyyyyy, just whyyyyyyyyyy!

22 comments :

  1. Thanks for sween comments! I answered)
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool dear, happy you had such an awesome time! ^^ Loved the pics! <333 Bravo!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice :))))

    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome! I'm glad you had a good time. I wanted to let you know I really like your blog and I nominated you for the liebster award go see!!
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm happy you enjoyed yourself :) I didn't know this music from before, but it seems nice, perfect for nights out dancing. Do you like dancing? Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://www.dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super duper perfection <3 yeah i do! i used to do ballet, cheer and gymnastics too :)

      Delete
  6. great pictures! xx
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool!
    Cograts on a great blog! I love it and I'd been checking out your older posts, and i just followed you!

    I'd be honored if you could check out La Dolce Moda

    All the best
    Francesca
    La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how cool for you !!!

    I would love to go to a concert once the pictures look amazing :D

    haha so you have been fist pumping all night :P

    I have 1 new post and would love to know your opinion :)

    Have a great day :D

    XXX

    Introducing The Sarah Klass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah no joke, my arms were sore the next day!

      Delete
  9. Hello Bloggers!
    Im a masters student and I need bloggers to help me with my research!
    Please take just 5 min to fill out this survey. It will be a big help! :)

    https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_enaIMs6a2mA3owd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau