Tuesday, June 18

Beach + OOTD

Sorry I've been MIA again! Well, updates; I went to the beach yesterday with Fristi. And even though HK weather is bipolar like crazy, we managed to have a really chill/fun day. First ate in Tsui Wah in Central when it was super sunny and then we took the bus to Stanley.. BAM it's raining like crazy! Had to chill in one of the random food stores for an hour or so while the weather kept being indecisive.
And theeeeeen it finally stopped and we went to Stanley Main Beach :)
Some group made this really awesome racing sand car! You can even stand in it! Well.. Fristi tried and almost destroyed it BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then we took the bus back to Causeway to eat some very delicious chicken rice. Also, macaroons to end the day. Capuccino for me, green tea for Fristi from Paul Lafayet.
Anyways, today's update; spent most of the time in Hung Hom with my grandma today. It reminded me a lot of my younger days here in HK.. I miss being a child.
OH AND HERE'S TODAY'S OOTD. (making up for being MIA) Pardon such random outfit for today, I just woke up and wore whatever popped into my head.
Checkered top from Stardivarius
Tank top from Mango
Shorts from H&M
Bag from Zara
Also, noticed my shorter hair? I cut off 4 inches, got a lil highlights and redid my half head dye :D

28 comments :

  1. Oh, such a wonderful post my lovely, so happy to hear you had such a great time! <333 And love your outfit, very cool and effortless! Bravo!!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair!!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to go to the beach too!

    The Chic and Cheap Blog
    The Chic and Cheap Blog Facebook Page

    Since GFC is closing, Follow me on BLOGLOVIN



    Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have always been following you! have fun there <3

      Delete
  4. great photos!
    love the beach
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, fun photos & summer mood)
    great hair!
    х
    http://84amina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww macarons! cute photos *^^*

    [my cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eee the macaroons look so yummy~

    Junniku.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful pictures!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and impressions! I really like your outfit! The blouse is awesome and suits you perfectly:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Join my international blog giveaway for a chance to win fab items from PersunMall. Here's the link: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: read full article

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau