Thursday, April 25

Sunbeam!

Hello readers! I sat down yesterday and did some massive photoshopping/designing for my current blog template :) but I have to admit, the photoshopping part isn't the hardest.. it's understanding and applying the html coding! Somehow, I managed to make it work. Oh all the programming lessons from Mr. Leung came pouring back (it's a good thing) and I felt kinda smart :D

So next up on my little to-do list might be tailoring/DIY-ing some of my clothes. Because one, they are kinda big on me now but I would still want to wear them and two, I own way too much plain black items so why not add some fun. It's time to put my sewing skills to use once again! But first things first, I'm currently not feeling so well so resting is my priority.


Shoutout to my love, Mariessa because it's her birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG 

6 comments :

  1. happy bday to Mariessa! :)

    I hope you have a nice day!

    cheers

    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i shall pass along your wish to her <3 you have a nice day too!

      Delete
  2. I love your new theme, it's so colourful and unique!
    Well done for mastering the photoshopping and coding. :)

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau