Friday, April 5

Here's to tomorrow

Had my brunch at W (again!) today and then went over to Ritz Carlton. It was super cloudy today and so there was no panoramic shots. We were at 109th floor. And then I was bored so I took a #hairoftheday picture. I have a pretty big collection of hairbands, ribbons and clips but I don't wear it as often as I'd like to. Oh I even have feather clip ins (Astha has it too)! They're cool but it's hard to match it to my outfits..
My hair reaches my lower back now. I think I would have to cut it a few inches shorter soon, but that means chopping off my ombre! Oh well.. there's an excuse to redo them in another color this time. And if you're wondering why there's this random stray of color from the middle..it's because I gathered a little from both of the sides (didn't do a half updo), tied it and then added my lovely bow. The color came from my lower half where I've dyed it a few months back. See picture below for a better visual explanation.

The bow and my outfit today made me feel like a cheerleader again :) I really missed it.
This is where the random stray of color from the middle came from. I must have gathered some of it form the lower half and then tied it. Okay, here's a look back into when I just had ombre hair.. (excuse my excessive black wardrobe)
These two pictures were taken last August.

I just watched DeadMau5 on the iTunes music festival in the living room with the big ass flatscreen and Bose speakers. I am happy and content for the moment :) Onto more DeadMau5 music before I sleep..

I shall not think about unhappy things, I shall not.

PS: Have I complained about the weather today? IT IS SO FREAKING HUMID THAT ALL THE MARBLE FLOORS ARE STICKY! (thank god that all the bedrooms have wooden floorings) ALL THE MIRRORS AND GLASS GETS FOGGY! DON'T EVEN START WITH ME ABOUT THE BATHROOM. I ALMOST DIED CAUSE I SLIPPED AND NEARLY HIT MY HEAD ON THE SINK :/ am just thankful that for once my reflexes were fast enough that I could hold onto something. I do not want any stitches thank you. Please please please be less humid tomorrow. Okay maybe the only good thing about this is that my hair is so freaking straight and awesome today but *thinks* yeah, I would like it if it were less humid and please, can you stop raining? Everything is always wet now.. I don't really like that.

58 comments :

  1. hello sweetie ! these is such a beautiful post ! and beautiful pictures ,its amazing..! would you like to follow each other in gfc ,LB,FB,Bloglovin too? let me know , i always follow back ! will be waiting ^_^ ! xoxo

    love

    http://chasingpiratesx.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for being such a sweetheart :) i would loooove to follow each other!

      Delete
    2. following you back sweetie ! :) keep in touch !

      Delete
  2. sincerely, I love your hair!!

    http://nataliatalksabout.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hair x3
    omg the weather sound so bad. its so hot here -.-.. im sweating like a pig

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes it is incredibly bad right now :/ sucks..

      would love to :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/be-mine-valentino.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Thanks for your comment and yes we can follow each other. Follow you now on GFC (Cassandra L.M.), it's your turn to follow back now.

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment but for some reason I don't see you on my follower list. Hope to see you soon.

      www.wear2day.com

      Delete
  6. Your hair is amazing ! Don't shorten it !

    Thanks for commenting on my blog and if followed and hope you follow back :)

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    XO
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! but i feel like its a bit too long now :/ following back!

      Delete
  7. follow you on gfc and bloglovin. hope you can follow me back :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for stopping by! I followed you on bloglovin. Follow me too!
    :) Liz @ rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear! Thank you for commenting on our blog :) Yours is great! We share the love for Damon Salvatore... hehe ;)
    Your new followers on GFC and Bloglovin' (Maybe follow back? :)),
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee :3 and of course im following back you awesome floaters <3

      Delete
  10. i LOVE your hairstyle <3
    would you be interested in following each other via GFC, bloglovin and facebook?

    have a nice day!

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  11. just like me, i have many accessories in my closet
    but there is some accessories i never wear :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bow! Your hair is so nice :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know! :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your hair, is beautiful i hope you don't cut!!!
    I follow you gilr, and thanks for visit my blog!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww but its starting to get too long.. aaaaand i am tiny so it kinda swallows my size even more. thanks!

      Delete
  16. Hi dear thanks for your lovely comment sure i'm interested to follow each other, i follow you now!
    follow me back;)
    kisses
    http://sketchofthetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice hair :)

    kisses

    http://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That hair bow is super cute! It's a nice way to add some fun to your hair.

    Cute blog, btw. Wanna follow each other? Let me know so I can follow you back, dear :)

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bows are too cute to pass up :) sure!

      Delete
  19. Bows <3 Love them :)

    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. First picture is so cute :)

    I'm your new follower, I hope you will follow me back
    http://caths-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! suure, following back :)

      Delete
  21. Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
    Im following you on GFC and BlogLovin because I really like your blog.
    You have a nice hair :)
    xxx

    http://mystrawberryblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think that everything said was very logical. However,
    consider this, what if you typed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a post title to possibly grab a person's attention?
    I mean "Here's to tomorrow" is kinda vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post headlines to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about what you've written.
    In my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.


    Also visit my web page; christian louboutin for men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well honestly, i write what's on my mind and don't specifically/purposefully 'plan' to grab a person's attention to read. this blog is my online journal and i'm flattered enough that people come on here to read my posts daily because they find some interest/amusement in my life. but thank you for the comment anon :)

      Delete
  23. Wow, your hair looks really pretty! Love your blog background too :) I would love to follow eachother! Thanks for visiting my page, and I will be following you along now!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau