Thursday, April 4

A good day

So I woke up today and found out that my TOEFL additional score report is here! So I went straight to submitting my online app and got everything ready to be mailed tomorrow :) Oh I didn't sleep well last night because my cartilage was hurting so much. Why you may ask? Cause I changed the earring and kinda tugged on it too hard.. but look at it now! It's just so pretty :D *vain*
Went to Elements early in the evenings and mommy bought me a new bag from Zara! Love love love it :) the color is just off the palette! It's a cross between mint, grey and white. Plus it's heavily studded on the side. Sneak peak below because I don't like people knowing everything I own *lol* aaaaand that's my mini sequined FCUK crossbody bag. Also in the background is le white Gucci bag..
Oh Mommy made an incredible dinner last night! Roasted chicken with green beans, potatoes and seafood spaghetti! Umm the both of us kinda devoured everything :o Did I mention that I have been eating like crazy these few days? Oh and working out on my abs so much that it hurts so bad but I know it's good pain so.. yay? Mmm some of my friends whom I haven't seen in a few years are finding it hard to believe that I'm skinny now (in response to some of my Instagram pics). Well I know in the past before puberty came in, I was kind of chubby but hey, believe me. It's not photoshopped! None of my pics are ever photoshopped! Filtered yes, but no photoshopping done. Anyways, here's the yummy dinner from last night..
Follow me on Instagram! @annicknickky
Love you all for visiting my blog :)

30 comments :

  1. I love the earrings! They are so cute!! I was already following you on gfc but now I'm also following you on bloglovin. Lets keep in touch :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) appreciate the follow

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment & for following!
    I follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that post more beautiful, Follow each other?

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purse looks so cute (from what I can see)!!
    m really liking your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog if you like and let me know...
    xo!

    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ps. DAMON SALVATORE IS A GOD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! i would love to :)

      Delete
    2. and i like you already! DAMON IS JUST AMAZINGGGGG

      Delete
  5. Love that mustache earring!
    :) Liz @ rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute earrings! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sure we can follow each other. I'll wait for you in my blog. :-)

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog,
    I am now following you, hope you can follow me back soon.
    Have a nice day :o)

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for finding a minute
    I follow you via bloglovin


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment in my blog. I'm following you, can you follow me back?
    xoxo

    http://styleisinvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post and photos, following you now pls kindly follow back.
    kisses..
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO 269...
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Followed you back dear. See you around :-)

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your jewelry is so cute! Love the stud earrings :)

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau