Thursday, March 28

Wednesday

Met up with Jen yesterday to have light lunch and then hung out with the guys till night. Watched Olympus has Fallen in Festi and I have to say, Gerald Butler is such a good actor! There's just something about his Scottish looks. Or maybe I'm just infatuated by the idea of Stark from the House of Night series. Anyways, the weather has been crazy. It's back to cold and wet, raining so much that I just feel like wrapping myself with a blanket and not move.
Those lovely pair of pink shoes are from the kids' department in H&M! Yeah, I wore pink socks too. I think they look cute HAHAHA.
Showed support on Marriage Equality yesterday! Love is love no matter the gender or preference :)
Had dinner in the car eating yummy smoked salmon pizza with avocado last night! Also, I'm wearing OPI's Russian Navy this week :) See that ring on my thumb? It's the last of my crystal rings and it broke when I got home. I guess I'm gonna hunt for it in HK but I think I should just give up since I got it from the Kedah, Malaysia. It will either be ridiculously expensive or they don't have the crystals that I want. Oh well..

26 comments :

  1. Uff, you have so long legs :D
    xx

    http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for following.. followed u back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoes so much! Super cute xoxox

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pink shoes! Just love! Thanks for your comment and stopping by Wrinkled Chiffon. I hope you enter yourself in my giveaway - a python cuff handmade from Indonesia!

    Have a great weekend and look forward to following each other.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed you already!
    mind to follow me back? ;D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog! I am following you back on GFC!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent photographs!!! I am inviting to myself to the new fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) iphone does wonders sometimes

      Delete
  8. nice photos! :)

    xoxo

    beautyabeat.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! The pizza looks delicious!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is absolutely delicious! plus.. it's not that fattening, perfect <3

      Delete
  10. Love these photos...I love the shoes from H&M, I can't believe you got them from the kids section. They must of been a good price!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all the shoes from the kids' section are wayyyy affordable and cheap :D one of the good things are being tiny :)

      Delete
  11. your shoes are really cute <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear :) thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I followed you. Now, it's your turns :)

    ekanandapna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau