Saturday, March 2

Originality

I don't know where to begin, or how long that I've held off on this post. I'm afraid to write about it.. because no matter how I word it, you will never know what I felt in that instance. It has been a whirlwind, yes. But does it matter? I have always been judged, and in truth, I am actually sensitive. And jealousy takes over me. It's not over petty matters, trust me.

I always only get jealous by people who are happy. I can't stand seeing happiness all around me when I'm always in my bubble of misery. Call it self-brought or self-inflicted, I would very much like to be wrong and wish desperately that someone could take it all away.

And yes, this blog is back to being a personal one with maybe just a few posts every now and then that would please readers. I have forgotten my basic rule of blogging, which is for myself. I've lost readers, I know.. but there really isn't anything that I can do, do I? I want people to read because they find interest in my life, not because I merely post up shit that would please them. If you're one of the rares that still reads my blog these days, I sincerely thank you for spending time to hearing to what I have to say :)

8 comments :

  1. amazing words sweetie ,

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely leave a response, however after reading through a bunch of remarks here "Originality".
    I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.

    Could it be just me or do some of the responses come across like they are written by brain
    dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other online
    sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your social networking pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    My website gold buyers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, your comment is hilarious in some ways. but no, this is the only site where i blog :)

      Delete
  3. No, I definitely one of your followers and readers! I think that you bring a different light to blogging what you are passionate about, you seriously love to write! What you write is so beautiful that it comes from your heart! Know that I love your blog and love reading your post!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much akinyi! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  4. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't came about
    earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Have a look at my site Moodle.Trainingprospects.Com.Au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau