Tuesday, March 19

(8) Pop culture

I am finally satisfied with my surrealism piece (note: I've fixed it like 4 times?)! I just love how it looks now :) I just got back from meeting up with Joel. He's visiting Hong Kong for a few days and we just decided to chill. Where to? TST! Knutsford! Tasting Room! Okay, I'm having a headache now (god knows why) but am still listening to the songs Roger sent me :) AM OBSESSED WITH THOSE TRACKS! Hmm plans for tomorrow may include some reading, painting and working out? Well.. whichever I feel like doing really.

Am trying desperately not to stress out over my application but as it slowly creeps closer to April 30th.. I am about to explode with all these stress building up in my head. I desperately want to get in. *sigh* I can only try and hope for the best. Mmm for now, enjoy some pictures :)
Pictures by Noell Oszvald

20 comments :

  1. You had busy time alright! i love these photos especially last photo the lady in the black dress just slightly leaning, such cool photo!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved that one the most too :) the photographer's work is amazing!

      Delete
  2. These are lovely photos!

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! Good luck with the application.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post your painting pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel but it'd be good for a feedback and for an encouragement to get better and better :) then again, critics are always gonna be there, I'd worry more if there weren't any ;P

      Delete
    2. that's true. well, maybe i'll work up some courage and post it here :) thank you so much btw! <3

      Delete
  5. Such cool photos!

    I'd love to follow each other-just let me know which platforms you're using and I'll follow back!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos! :)

    http://thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your new follower on gfc and bloglovin, follow me back:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau