Sunday, March 31

(8) Crave you

The weather has been killing my buzz. It has been raining and raining and raining and raining.. ugh! What happened to spring?! I want to wear shorts, skirts and tanks. So please, sunny days.. come back soon. Hmm I went out with mommy on Friday night. We went everywhere! And then I bought some clothes yesterday. Skater skirt and bustier anyone? Anyways, we headed to Sai Kung today to visit on Uncle Paul's new teahouse! Here's what I wore..
Sequined tank from Korea
Skater skirt from H&M
Oversized cardi from Hollister
But since it was raining and getting unseasonably chilly.. I changed to something more warm and comfy.
Blazer from Bershka
White basics from H&M
Skinnies from Voir
OH AND I'M WEARING OPI'S RUSSIAN NAVY ON MY NAILS :)
Casually vaining.. with my Agatha bracelet. Aesya and Nina sayang have identical ones :D GOD I MISS THEM.
And this is Uncle Paul's new teahouse that's opening on April 21st! It's called 'Olde Hong Kong Teahouse' located in Sai Kung. Come for the opening and you'll catch a sight of the famous food critic Choi Lan and HK celeb Ng Wing Mei :) Uncle Paul is amazing at art and in case you're wondering, he's a director. Oh did I mention that I saw Sean Lau (Lau Ching Wan) with the wife, Amy Kwok (Kwok Oi Ming) in Elements the other day? Oh.. one of the many perks of living in HK :)

Not to mention, the other countless times of being able to meet and actually talk to other great HK celebs because of my aunt's connections. I am blessed with all these opportunities! Oh if only I can follow Uncle Paul and learn from him.. he's a director! And absolutely amazing at anything art related!

38 comments :

  1. you look nice with the skater skirt!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D i always avoid wearing jeans/pants if i can..

      Delete
  2. this is so lovely, you are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute and adorable! Love your sequined top! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      Wanna follow each other on bloglovin? If you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  4. I love the skirt in the first picture! I have always wanted a flowy puffy skirt like this


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!!

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to follow each other! Following you now via GFC #258. Hope you will please do the same back!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice:))

    Im your new follower :) check out my blog and follow back if u like, u can like my FB page as well :)

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, I actually prefer the second look ;P You look great :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog ^^

    xoxo
    Sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look very cute.Lovely bracelet xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice:) im following you now, would u like follow me back?

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau