Wednesday, February 6

Still

Oh I haven't been blogging again. I'm so sorry my dearest readers. I'm currently back in Malaysia, contemplating my future and me. A part of me really can't wait for classes to start, a part of me is really scared about getting rejecting. Some may say I'm just too hard on myself all the time, but I think I'm just really sensitive to criticism and judgement. Sensitive as in I would really, really like to do something about it to change it so they won't get another chance to repeat themselves. And I absolutely hate it when people doubt me. Doubting me of my talents, or my words for that matter. I'm actually tired of having to say that all the time. It's frustrating that people you think who knows you, don't know you at all. The disappointment from that expectation is crushing.

I have all these negative thoughts about everything all the time. I try really hard not to think about stuff that upsets me but I am always, almost everyday, reminded of it. It's Feb 6th here. 8 more days to having a full legit day of feeling like crap. Again. I don't do much these days, that's why I.. don't blog much. I really look forward to sleeping though. It shuts off everything. All the voices, all the things that I couldn't tell. I get so tired from basically doing nothing. I'm sleeping myself away, shutting my mind. I probably sleep more than 9 hours per day now. And I've also lost a bunch of weight. I realized just how much when I tried on clothes that fit perfectly on me 3 weeks back.. well, apparently it all looks a little too big on me now. I'm not sure if it's a really good thing, or a really bad thing.

Okay, I'm gonna head to bed now. I'm tired. Good night readers.

4 comments :

  1. I am sure everything will get better. Have a lovely weekend <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,

    Don't let the haters get you down.All that matters is what YOU think and how YOU feel! I know what you mean though, about wanting to just sleep all day. I was in a really bad place earlier this year, and I had to really help myself. Exercising really helped me. It inspired me to really live life to the fullest and not let anyone get me down! I hope you feel better, girl!I'm your newest follower via google (157) and bloglovin. I'd really love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back?!

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words :) i followed back! <3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau