Wednesday, February 27

It's all, me

Went back to school today with Jasper (IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!) and it was a bundle of fun/comfort talking to people. Settled my things and got my recommendation letters from the office :) so I have been feeling good about myself these few days on the account of being super productive. And today in school, everyone noticed my tinier self and longer hair, which makes me happy cause they all gave me really nice compliments too. Okay, maybe one or two said that I am getting way too tiny but that's okay. These days I am feeling a lot healthier and more carefree. Well, until I think about getting rejected by La Salle that is :/

The thing with me is I always tend to over stress myself. I would keep thinking and imagine the worst possible outcome there is. It's bad for me, because when I get stressed out, all I do is be depressed and angry. I really need to find one solid backup if things don't work out (but hopefully it does!).

I also realized that I haven't done any OOTD or NOTD posts in quite some time.. apologies dear readers! But I cannot slack off and venture into styling myself so much when I need all the time I can get to paint. And tbh, I am only sporting messy buns and t-shirts these days due to my being super busy with my arts and craft. So apologies again!

Oh.. and when I'm not busy being artsy, I glue myself to the computer watching as many episodes of tv series. It's looking like a good life (for now). Will update again soon :)

I never look back when I decide on things. Do you understand me?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau