Tuesday, February 19

Eightfivetwo

The weirdest feeling hit me when I landed back in Hong Kong yesterday; I've realized I really did like it here better than Malaysia. I'm not talking about the people but just the place in general. That air of safety, it comforts me. I got really excited on being back here again. The irony is, I sort of have been dreading the time I've spent being here just a month ago. Oh well..

To do list:
- Paint
- Read
- Watch tv series
- Get fit

I want to be productive. I promise I won't go shopping by myself anymore. One, it makes me feel super lonely.. two, I have too much clothes. I should be spending time doing what I love, painting. Be it random colors or gradients or really getting down to completing something.. I just want to keep painting.

Yep, I'm feeling the energy and inspired. Let's just hope it stays that way! xx

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad your getting inspired! Always do what makes you happy, but you enjoy painting so let's see some painting post soon :)

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau