Tuesday, January 8

Unanswered

It's January 8th today and I feel as if I'm about to explode. I woke up this morning and I spent my day downloading all sorts of app on my iPhone. And I got so crazy playing Icon Pop Quiz and Logos Quiz that I started asking people or googling the answers :P I spent a good few hours just playing that two apps.
Then I started stressing out when I thought about my unfinished painting :( I seriously need to get myself motivated and finish the 3 paintings so that I can finally submit my application to La Salle. Which then goes to my other thought, what if I can't get in? What am I to do with my life? The deadline's in April and I'll get an answer pretty soon after I submit my stuff but.. what if I don't get in?! What am I to do then? :( I practically cried when I thought about that after too long. Mommy told me to re-apply to Mills again though.. but I don't know. I really want to get into some creative courses :/ *sigh* I feel so slow. Everyone else is studying and stuff. Here I am, still stuck at nothingness. I know how some people are jealous I don't have to attend classes yet but honestly, it scares me sometimes that well.. I don't have anything to do. I mean, I'd be really happy and would be enjoying my time now if I knew I would be going to La Salle for sure. The problem is, I don't and that is terrifying. *sigh* I really do need to finish off those paintings and submit my app ASAP so I don't have to feel like crap and be all stressed out.

Oh and since I have an iPhone now, I'd like to sell off my 32GB iPod 4! Anyone interested? It's one year old and still in pretty good condition. No scratches and with anti-glare screen protector. (How I wish I can say the same about my blackberry) Email or comment if you'd like to know more.

Okay, I guess I need to unwind myself for a bit.. off to painting my nails! Will blog again later :)

22 comments :

  1. Hi dear!!! I really love your blog. If you want take a look at my blog.. follow each other on GFC, FB and on the other socials?? Let me know!!! See u soon on my blog dear! kiss :D

    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a girl's day out, without worry. Collecting after a good day out always helps me. Your motivation will put you on the right track :) And thanks for your comment on my blog, btw!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i do :) thank you ashley <3 aaaand you're welcome!

      Delete
  3. good luck with nails <3

    How about following each other? If yes, please let me know. Have a nice day!
    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sure, dropping by your blog and following you now :)

      Delete
  4. Don't stress sweetie! everything will follow in it's place!

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog and i'm follow you now so if you'd like to follow back like you suggested?

    bridinn.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) suuuure! doing so right now..

      Delete
  6. I also play too much
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annick, it's janice here. Read ur post and you said you selling off ur iPod. Can I know how much you selling it off for? Just wold like to know. :) thanks. truththatneverbeentold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi janice :) well i would sell for myr500 i guess..

      Delete
  8. Hi Annick, it's janice here. Read ur post and you said you selling off ur iPod. Can I know how much you selling it off for? Just wold like to know. :) thanks. truththatneverbeentold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to your blog, love it, hope you can join my blog too if you like ^_^

    I know how you feel, I'm at my second year of college but I can't follow classes because I travel a lot and it's really hard to keep up with everything, I feel like everyone's going forward but me, specially because sometimes I'm actually not even sure what to do when I'm done with this...>.<

    http://kittyqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you giulia :) yes, life can be confusing at times.. hope you'll feel better and figure things out soon :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau