Tuesday, January 1

Twenty thirteen

Happy new years to all of you! I spent my night on IFC rooftop but I missed out all the countdown and fireworks part. Met up with Tiffy and Adam for brunch at TGIF's cause we couldn't send her off at the airport later in the night. Look at what she ordered! That huge glass is not lemon tea, it's long island! A year ago, she would have been wasted by the time a quarter's gone but now, after being in Canada and all, she's good. She finished the whole thing with no help from me or Adam! That's pretty amazing :D oh and the blue one's mine. Forgot what exactly it was called but it had vodka and blue curacao. And yes, we ate quite a bit.
She had that asian flush going on :) but so did I. Here's the weird thing, whenever I drink during the day, I'd get asian flush but whenever it's night, I just don't.

We met a bunch of current AIS seniors and it just felt like we were back in school :o okay, it was really freezing last night. Er I meant my hands were. I should really get some gloves I guess? My hands were like ice. Ugh and my blackberry did a 360 flip and landed screen-down on the floor of City Super while we were shopping for drinks. Had to restart it 3 times and removed the sim card for it to work again. I'm sorry bb! Please don't die on me just yet :(

Well we went to LKF at 1ish and probably wasted almost 3 hours doing nothing. Everything was either full or too darn expensive. So I got back home at 4:30ish and went to bed. My mom totally texted me at 5something asking me where I am! She didn't realized I was already happily sleeping away LOL. Okay, it's freaking freezing again and I'm hungry. It's 1:36PM and I haven't eaten since that Caesar Salad at 9PM in Simply Life. I want fooooood!! :/


Recap of 2012:
Graduated from high school.
Finally had ombre hair.
Ran 73.24km from mid September to mid December.
Gotten my L license.

30 comments :

  1. Happy New year!

    did you enjoy ? I had no party ....just fever and flu ...not a nice way to start !

    love

    ave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new years! aww hope you get well soon :D um well i guess it was okay after all :)

      Delete
  2. what a nice photo! cute blog, love your background :)
    I am following you now on GFC. mind following each other?:)
    thankyou so much.. Xoxo, Daydream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3! following back now :D happy new years!

      Delete
  3. happy new year sweetie , love these pics .

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year! i wanna visit HK so badddd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new years! aww you should totally come visit

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year! Love the photos!
    I'm following your blog, it's so cute, and well I wan't to go to HK some time, so your blog is the nearest I'm going to get! :)

    It would be great if you could check out my blog: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    I've followed your blog - If you like mine feel free to follow me too!
    Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Love
    Grace X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new years to you too! hong kong is a pretty amazing (but small) city :) sure, checking it out right now

      Delete
  6. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!happy new year!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) happy new years! yes i would love to

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog hun!
    hope you had a lovely happy new years! ^_^

    love from thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.dk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and welcome :) happy new years!

      Delete
  8. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!happy new year!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!!!)
    beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish you an amazing new year!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!

    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new years! sure, would love to :)

      Delete
  12. Nice post, Annick! Happy New Year!!

    I just followed you on Bloglovin=)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my favorites in WORK, DAY and PLAY style from 2011...the year sure does fly by! Have a wonderful day.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed, the year flies by too fast. and happy new years to you too! i definitely will stop by :)

      Delete
  14. Hi darling ! love the photos :) HAPPY NEW YEAR (!) and all your dreams come true :) what do you think of following each other on bloglovin' andd GFC ? let me know

    much love

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) happy new years to you too! sure, that would be awesome! following you right now :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau