Sunday, January 20

This is bad

Okay, I haven't been in the best of spirits lately. So yeah, sorry about not updating! Good news is,  I've been painting.. working on my other surrealism piece. A few more days and perhaps I'll be done. Hmm and I've been watching Game of Thrones (thank you Joel!) to pass my time and cure my boredom.

I am currently lost. I don't know what to think or how to act. All I do is worry and stress out *sigh*. I want to do something for myself. I want to be able to decide things and not have to be doubted or given a dirty look. Hmm I'll go back to watching Game of Thrones now.. because I don't know what to write :/

9 comments :

  1. Worrying about?
    I feel you. I'm so stressed out right now, among studies, international documents issues, and frenemies. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uni apps! :( aww i hope you'll feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. hi dear!
    thanks for follow me, follow you back on GFC now!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. i'm sorry to hear that you've been stressing alot lately. maybe you should take a break for abit and relax, watching movies are a great way to do that :) i hope you feel better soon!

    thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me!
    i'm now following you too hun :)

    i hope you're having a fantastic day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aweww i feel u these days! don't stress! hang in there! *hugs*
    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Also visit my blog post ... job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau