Sunday, January 6

Making up

Apologies for not blogging for two days! I'v been somewhat busy/lazy so since I'm blogging now, this might be a pretty long post (for me). First of all, I painted for a bit. Not anywhere near finishing this piece yet cause I just don't have the motivation to paint continuously :( here's the progress now.. It's a little splotchy because I took this when it wasn't anywhere near dry. So I'm sorry if it's hideous. And plus, I've been thinking about sketching the eye out instead of painting it so that it'll be the centre of the piece instead of getting blurred out as just another object in the painting.
These past two days, I've been eating as if I've never eaten before! Which is a really bad thing.. On the 4th, I had 10 mozzarella cheese sticks, burgers, steaks, salad with cajun chicken, pastas, seafood, ice creams, fries, puddings and then I drank a lot of soda :( yeah I know, this is me overeating again. Look at all the food!
I've also been catching up on GG *finally* :) am starting season 5 now! Then I played the Sims3 for like 5 minutes before watching some random french film. Hmm I was gonna talk about the french film I watched but then.. I don't remember any of it! LMAO maybe it's because I just read through the subtitles and I was pretty sleepy.

Me and my family went to Stanley yesterday! It was nice and relaxing and then Matt came to pick me up and we went to get Adam. Spent an hour or so at Hard Rock before going back home. We also spotted a pretty weird car at the Stanley Plaza parking lot. You'll get what I mean when you take a look at the picture I took of it.
Falsies on a Cayenne Porsche! I bet the owner's a girl! Oh and then there was this random foreigner who couldn't park. He was drunk I suppose (at 8pm) because he asked us pretty loudly if we liked his car since we were staring at him while he was parking. It was a kinda old Peugeot and the color was faded light blue. He was so happy when I said "yes, nice car". HAHAHA!

Aaaaaaand guess what? I'm crossing over to being an Apple user :D I've dropped my blackberry at least 2 times on the 4th, once on the 5th and once just now and the freaking tar road. My bb is just full of unattractive scratches :( Nothing a cover can't hide but ugh, it heats up and drains my battery even faster! Plus, the omfg lag on all my conversations on normal texting and whatsapp is just sickening. I'll miss the keyboard though :(
Got the 32gb black iPhone5. I think my brother has the white in UK? I'm really happy I've got a new phone! But can anyone tell me what's the quickest, easiest way to tranfer datas from a blackberry to an iphone?! And I have to solve the nano chip problem at the phone company later :/ well, I'm gonna get the waterproof, anti-slip, anti-fall,heavy duty cover!! But it's gonna be so freaking heavy and I won't be able to put it in my bag. Oh let's not forget a power bank.

That's the end of my update for now :)

28 comments :

  1. So cute blog, dear!

    I am your follower now (with gfc & bloglovin`).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice phone and funny car :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! <3

    Following you now, hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so committed to blogging! just two days of not blogging and you are already apologizing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're both halvies:) I am half Japanese and half Sicilian. I am following you on GFC, I hope you will follow me back. Happy New Year from Rome.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nice to meet you then :D following back!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear, you have a really lovely blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats with new phone! I also blackberry user and thinking about iPhone!)
    and great drawings by the way! You must make more!!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blackberrys are nice to use but its really annoying to change to another type of phone :/ aw really? thank youu!!

      Delete
  9. Heey I'm in love with your blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know please.

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yes, i left a comment in your blog :)

      Delete
  10. The food looks so good!! I really like the picture of the sunsetting :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the food is just awesome :D thanks!

      Delete
  11. I hope you love your new iphone!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an eventful few days <3! I'm so glad you got a new phone and that you've been stuffing yourself - the food looks drool-worthy! And that car is hilarious!!!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it has been :) oh the food were all delicious, yum. hahaha i laughed a good few minutes in the car park. i practically risked my life taking that picture cause cars were coming at me XD and thank you for commenting <3

      Delete
  13. ooh lucky you! Enjoy the Iphone! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau