Friday, January 25

I will be strong

It's been a whirlwind. I wish that something could've been done to take this week away. I am lost. I am alone. I am afraid. I wish I could be happier or stronger. Nothing appeals to me. I would very much like to lay in bed and sleep. I don't want to have thoughts, I don't want to do anything. I miss feeling alive though. I'd give anything just to feel better. I am jealous at whoever that's happy, at ease, or just anyone who would have someone beside them no matter the time. I have fought and I've tried, yet it's never enough . Someday I wish I would forget. At times, I wish I wasn't me. It's always painful knowing everyone has someone else to be happy with. Why am I always left hanging? *sigh* One of these days I will crack. I stop myself from having thoughts like these all the time but I can't help it today. Because I have wandered from places to places alone for the past 3 hours. Not a single text from anyone, not a single person to talk to. I can't help but to feel pathetic. To anyone of you who takes the time to read this, well.. I thank you.

And guess what.. I just missed my station to go home. Well, its true.. there's always a first.

12 comments :

  1. Bad times always pass :) You should actually just start being happy in order to, well, be happy. It's a vicious circle in both ways. When you're feeling low, nothing better than planning a girls night out, calling someone special, doing some sport...and always remember there are so many things worth smiling for, things we have that so many people in the world can't even dare dreaming of ever having.
    :*
    Giulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you giulia :) i will try to be happy!

      Delete
  2. Oh your comment is really cute, thank you!
    Yes, I follow you back.
    Nice blog :)

    kisses, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your chin up, missy. "In the end, it's always better. If it's not better, it is not yet the end."

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this too shall pass~~~ keep your head up! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really know that feeling! But remember that it can't rain everyday :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau